GDT: Game 58: Red Wings at hawks 6:00 pm et 2/25/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Drink for the evening: The South Sea Dipper, from Paul McGee of the now-defunct Chicago tiki bar, Lost Lake:

0.75 oz lemon juice
0.75 oz pineapple juice
0.75 oz passion fruit syrup
0.25 oz tawny port
dash aromatic bitters
1.25 oz rhum agricole (I favor Barbancourt white)
1 oz aged rum (I went with 0.5 oz Neisson Reserve and 0.5 oz Dos Maderas 5+5)

Shake all with ice and strain over fresh crushed ice in hurricane glass; garnish with paper umbrella.

Wingfan191

Aug 12, 2008
Woodinville, WA
Hmmm, the Bally website stream is not loading on any browser I'm trying. The pregame played just fine, but the game stream is just stuck in a never ending loading loop.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
f*** my ass, it’s going to be like 12+ minutes past the hour when the puck finally drops. One thing I’ve come to appreciate watching SHL is that if the game is scheduled for 1pm, the puck is dropping before 1:01

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I pay for ESPN+ and YoutubeTV, I get every game EXCEPT NHL Network games.

I could watch the game on YTTV, with the hawks stream, but no. I will pirate this one sir.
It’s on BSD. You don’t get that?

(I’m a crazy person that still has cable and all of the comments today are making me feel vindicated that this is somehow still the best option)

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Damn that opening to puck drop was pretty hype. Already having regrets of not being there.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It’s on BSD. You don’t get that?

(I’m a crazy person that still has cable and all of the comments today are making me feel vindicated that this is somehow still the best option)
I live in Chicago, and fwiw YoutubeTV is basically cable, I can watch the Chicago version of Bally's

So when the games aren't national, I get the bally broadcast on ESPN+ since I'm out of market.

Reactions: izlez

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Drink for the evening: The South Sea Dipper, from Paul McGee of the now-defunct Chicago tiki bar, Lost Lake:

0.75 oz lemon juice
0.75 oz pineapple juice
0.75 oz passion fruit syrup
0.25 oz tawny port
dash aromatic bitters
1.25 oz rhum agricole (I favor Barbancourt white)
1 oz aged rum (I went with 0.5 oz Neisson Reserve and 0.5 oz Dos Maderas 5+5)

Shake all with ice and strain over fresh crushed ice in hurricane glass; garnish with paper umbrella.
Feel like rum is your preferred spirit eh

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I attended one game at the United Center. Was during the '01-'02 season. The "Detroit Sucks" chant was embedded inside of the "Lets Go Red Wings" chant. The cadence works well going back and forth.

"Let's go Red Wings!" "Detroit Sucks!"

Reactions: Ezekial

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I attended one game at the United Center. Was during the '01-'02 season. The "Detroit Sucks" chant was embedded inside of the "Lets Go Red Wings" chant. The cadence works well going back and forth.

I think more Hawks fans came out tonight to watch Kane, so I'm guessing there's less Wings fans than usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad