Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - It's Not Ovah Til It's Ovah - BRUINS 3 Edmonton 2 F

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Totally out worked the oilers tonight. Honestly when Holden is ready, it's Krug that needs a break. Gimme Gryz 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. He plays physical. People want to knock his size but he pushed around Kassian and Lucic tonight.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
good comeback, great third. Happy for Khudobin

I love this team. Young guys...Gryz, Acciari, Debrusk, McAvoy, Heinen, way to step it up there in the 3rd.

Krejci, Backes, Nash...big 3rd too.

Reactions: GloveSave1

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Hater? Why is calling someone out for lackluster play called hating? It's an observation. He hasn't been good and he just made a nice play.

We all want the team to win. Enough of the divisive crap.

Nice win. Great comeback.
He has been fine. The same every night...Besides Bergie who has been good. Please, Devisive is all the crap we have to read all night about still one of our three most valuable players.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Where are the Krejci haters? If you think he played well in the last dozen games I don’t know what to tell you. The goal is a great start.
Just read the remarks all night about him.....They are baseless and un informed. He has played fine. Get him a wing.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
What a fantastic finish!
Krejci with Backes and Heinen looks like a line that was meant to be. They were potent in the 3rd.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Who would have thought, Krech, Acciari and Grizz as the goal scorers tonight. They all needed it big time and maybe they got the monkeys off their backs

Reactions: GloveSave1

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Massive props to Dobby for some monstrous saves. But I was most impressed with McAvoy. He looked like Charlie before his heart procedure. He was a tick under McDavid's collar all night long. Also, thought Nash was awesome. Guy was all over the ice and made a hell of an assist on Griz' goal.

I think it's a no brainer bringing #20 and #59 back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad