GDT: Game 58 | Blueger? ... Blueger? ... Blueger? | Pens vs Sens | 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We really gave up possession here in the last 5 minutes. We need to get back to possession and shots. We have TWO shots.

Both on the PP.

We have 0 ES shots in 13 minutes of ES playing time.

EDIT: Make it 14 minutes of ES playing time.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The Senators are blocking seemingly every shot the Penguins are taking, and it doesn't help the Penguins are missing on their passes right now. Sloppy.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Simon's accent sounds more French-Canadian than Czechoslovakian ... weird. Cute, but weird.

There's a lady working in the cafeteria in the building where I work, I can't figure out her accent to save my life.

It sounds like a cross between Russian and Australian, of all things.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Can Reaves hit Borweiski or something?? dude's been hitting high on Crosby and now Guentzel...

Reaves is such a useless goon..

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
On the board or outside of it? He’s gotten appreciation here.
I don't think he has gotten as much as he deserves.

Maybe I'm way higher on him than everyone else, but 6'7" defensemen who can skate REALLY well and are shutdown defensively(so far in PIT) are a rarity.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There's a lady working in the cafeteria in the building where I work, I can't figure out her accent to save my life.

Simply ask. Maybe she has an awesome story and you will make someone's day.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

:laugh:

In Soviet Russia road forks you, maaaaate!

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

I'm really bad with accents. There's a dude on my frisbee team who I thought just had a lisp the first week. Turns out he's from New Zealand. In my defense, he barely spoke that first week.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Maatta HAS to be hampered by something. He's skating in mud lately and really weak on the puck.

The Pens have trained me to think everything is an injury but I think so, too. There was a game where he laboured back, then had a maintenance day close to it and his minutes have been low a few times since. I’d say the minutes are the result of weaker play but god knows Hunwick had quite the leash.

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ahhh that would make sense. He's been really slow for a couple games now. Schultz recognized immediately.
it's one of the reasons I've questioned whether he will ever really bounce back to what he looked like he could be. The injuries obviously hampered him too, but I don't think nearly as much as the thyroid cancer.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Can Reaves hit Borweiski or something?? dude's been hitting high on Crosby and now Guentzel...

Reaves is such a useless goon..

He’ll be in the next Buffy the Vampire Slayer as her ‘watcher’

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well, my mistake. 1 shot was at ES . . . Letang.

So, we have 1 ES shot in about 15 minutes of ES playing time so far this period.

I feel better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad