Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Told you that 2 games ago.

Also, Simon-Sid-Phil is worth trying.

I mean, there's the risk of Sid's line taking an ES shot, but I think you take the gamble, no?
Simon is the one guy (other than Hags who I don't want to move from Geno) I really want to see with Sheahan-Kessel to see if it can somewhere get it going. Would be huge if we could get that line working.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
They credited it.

And the Maatta shot.

That's now 3 ES shots in 17 minutes of ES playing time.

So, that's . . .
IMAGE.jpg

Reactions: KIRK

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Told you that 2 games ago.

Also, Simon-Sid-Phil is worth trying.

I mean, there's the risk of Sid's line taking an ES shot, but I think you take the gamble, no?

I like Jake and Simon up there but since he (Jake) isn’t as good of late I’d agree with that. Simon creates a lot of pressure

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
They really need to tighten up. A lot of needles turnovers, even when not under big pressure. Eventually it gonna bite them in the areas. Maybe not against ottawa but ...

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Very boring first.

Only things that stood out to me were Schultz on the PP and Oleksiak doing great.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great opening 5 minutes. Not so good 15. They scored that goal and thought this was going to be easy.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Why the f*** is Reaves even on the ice to do that?

Sheary bugs me this year. What happened?

He’s regressed/struggling. Maybe it means a good playoffs but it could be a new contract slump. The mildly interesting thing is that Guentzel has struggled, too. Sheary had a really good regular season and Guentzel had that run. Maybe it was the full season for Sheary, idk.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

And congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins. In 19:15 of ES playing time that period, the Pens managed 3 shots on goal . . . the Letang shot on net early, Malkin's horrid angle shot that looked like it hit the post first, and the Maatta shot the same shift.

Maybe 4 ES shots next period? Maybe 1 that is mildly threatening?

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad