GDT: Game 57: Sharks vs. Devils 7:30pm NBCSCA

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
So do we want the Devils to win or lose for a better pick again?
Theoretically we’ll get the best pick by the Devils making the ECF, but at this point I have more rooting interest in the Devils having more points than the Penguins. The Devils’ 2nd rounder if/when they miss the playoffs won’t be too much worse than their 1st rounder if they make the ECF.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Theoretically we’ll get the best pick by the Devils making the ECF, but at this point I have more rooting interest in the Devils having more points than the Penguins. The Devils’ 2nd rounder if/when they miss the playoffs won’t be too much worse than their 1st rounder if they make the ECF.
Yup I want them both to miss but the Penguins obviously must miss.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Yup I want them both to miss but the Penguins obviously must miss.
But not by too much! I swear, watching any Penguins game gets my insides all twisted up because I'm impatient and don't want to have to defer the Pens' pick to next year.

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
The Sharks will wear the teal jerseys again sometime this year, right? I thought the Cal Fin stuff was going to be just a few games, but we haven't seen the teal in over a week.

Man I hope so. I'm not a big fan of the new black armor. Hopefully they go back to the only wearing black on Thursday thing...

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
The Sharks will wear the teal jerseys again sometime this year, right? I thought the Cal Fin stuff was going to be just a few games, but we haven't seen the teal in over a week.

SNOG

Devils 4 (Meier, Haula, Jack Hughes, Toffoli)
Sharks 1 (Eklund)
I believe they're wearing black at home for all of March, which is six games. That then leaves six home games in April for teal, I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00