Feb 22, 2020
1708912153280.jpeg

next time

Reactions: MIGs Dog

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Whoever that was that collided with Durzi shouldn't have been there. It's 3 on 3. If one of your guys is driving the net you need to think defense cuz good change the puck is going the other direction fast. Can't be below the goal line.
It was Nick Schmaltz, he of the two goals. It may have been the Schmaltziest game he's ever Schmaltzed.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I am not sure how they played in the first period. But ever since that Cooley shift that lead to the Maccelli goal, I thought they actually played like a team again… except for that screw up in OT

Definitely something to build on. Just in time to wreck the tank

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I must say...if we could get this Kesselring all the time, I'd keep him on the bottom pairing. But these games are way to far and in between. C'mon kid, let's put some consistency into your game.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
I must say...if we could get this Kesselring all the time, I'd keep him on the bottom pairing. But these games are way to far and in between. C'mon kid, let's put some consistency into your game.
he is a 23yo rookie, dont forget. he is not yet to 50 NHL games. i see him if keeps developing as he has as a solid middle pair. him and durzi as middle pair for years, need to get a top D to go with moser.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Kesselring was great today. Excited to see how he develops.

Maybe someone can answer this. Is he eligible to play in Tucson if he plays every game for the Coyotes from here on out?

Meaning, we do the paper transaction at the deadline, but he stays up here, then goes to Tucson for the playoffs.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Pretty solid game apart from the 76th goal allowed in the first 5 minutes. The ending was classic Coyotes, look promising then crash into each other and allow a 3 on 1.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
no moral victories in NHL but........
positives:
took a top team to OT on the road (and w/o Keller for over half the game)
schmaltz was very engaged and showed he can be top playmaker
kesselring continues to improve and impress
ingram looked great (all 4 G were nothing he could do)
negatives:
again behind before can open first beer - for me the commonality is next
dumba cant trade him fast enough he can not skate with top players anymore and is liabilty on PK
schmaltz where is that game, game in game out
PK wasnt there (sure 2 penalties were awful calls, also Winn got screwed on one too, really 3 of the 5 calls were terrible calls)

overall no moral victories (and in this losing streak have played so many top teams and been in the games and played tough) but the roster is good, needs some tweeking for next year sure, but as this young team develops and grows Im excited for the future

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
Kesselring was great today. Excited to see how he develops.

Maybe someone can answer this. Is he eligible to play in Tucson if he plays every game for the Coyotes from here on out?

Meaning, we do the paper transaction at the deadline, but he stays up here, then goes to Tucson for the playoffs.
cooley, guenther and him are eligible for tucson.

I said earlier his is a rookie (23yo) w not yet 50 games in NHL - i see he can/will be solid middle pair for years. and he has the size and skating ability, with a decent offensive game.

Reactions: lanky

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think Kesselring is a fine 6/7 on a poor team like this. I’d re-sign him. I’m okay With Valimaki as a 6/7 and Stecher as a 6/7.

My dream is to offer the cap strapped Rags a couple of 2nds for Lindgren and then really overpay Matt Roy as a UFA.

Lindgren-Durzi
Moser-Matt Roy
Valimaki-Stecher
Kesselring

Reactions: DustyDangler

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
I think Kesselring is a fine 6/7 on a poor team like this. I’d re-sign him. I’m okay With Valimaki as a 6/7 and Stecher as a 6/7.

My dream is to offer the cap strapped Rags a couple of 2nds for Lindgren and then really overpay Matt Roy as a UFA.

Lindgren-Durzi
Moser-Matt Roy
Valimaki-Stecher
Kesselring
My dream is to bring in the Carolina 2nd pairings. As you can tell I'm still asleep this early in the morning!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
he is a 23yo rookie, dont forget. he is not yet to 50 NHL games. i see him if keeps developing as he has as a solid middle pair. him and durzi as middle pair for years, need to get a top D to go with moser.
You could be right about Kesslering, but I have him and Valimaki as a third pairing, so anything better is a bonus. I don't see Moser as a top pairing, but if we can get one Moser could possible work. I have a feeling BA will try to improve out D with a trade.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Lindgren-Durzi
Moser-Matt Roy
Valimaki-Stecher
Kesselring
Lindgren is always injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad