GDT: Game 56: Columbus vs. Toronto | 2/15 7PM

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Good period. Team is skating tonight. Bjork gave his line mates some nice passes for shots. Does Bjork finally stick and sit Gagner or Harts?

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
You could see Boone try very hard to not hit Cmac after he got shoved. He wouldn't want to run him. Bad call. Good period! Bjork is looking like he belongs so far.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Good play by Korpi and he's been aided by a few bounces. Need to limit quality shots better as leafs had too many of them.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Yes he did.. he didn't even touch the puck..He got all pad and pushed him in. I'm baffled as to why Babcock didn't challenge that. He's challenged way more obvious goals before.

Goal was reviewed , can they only determine interference on review, with a formal challenge ? I'm asking because play wasn't called a goal on ice , but changed on review

To clarify , how could he challenge a non called goal on the ice . Can he challenge after the review changed it to a goal, warranting a review of the review ?

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Boy, Doug MacLean can go from silent to blovate in a fraction of a second.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Entertaining
Winning
Giving up most chances - if not for Korpi could be 2-2 or 3-2.

Good period. Team is skating tonight. Bjork gave his line mates some nice passes for shots. Does Bjork finally stick and sit Gagner or Harts?

I agree Bjork looks much better - though if you can't tell who to sit between Gagner and Harts I don't know where to start. Hartnell is the better more consistent player - there's no way you go into the playoffs with him sitting. I wouldn't give up on Gagner or even consider trading him but he can sit for a while - he's a passenger right now.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Gagner? Ok. But...:There's no reason for Hartnell to sit except when hurt.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Entertaining
Winning
Giving up most chances - if not for Korpi could be 2-2 or 3-2.

I agree Bjork looks much better - though if you can't tell who to sit between Gagner and Harts I don't know where to start. Hartnell is the better more consistent player - there's no way you go into the playoffs with him sitting. I wouldn't give up on Gagner or even consider trading him but he can sit for a while - he's a passenger right now.

Depends what is needed. If Harts is still dinged, won't hurt him to get some rest before po's. Of course he plays in the po's if healthy.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Quiet crowd tonight... much like the power play thus far.

Matthews must be tired, haven't noticed him very much in person like McDavid, etc..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad