GDT: Game 56: Chicago Blackhawks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Happy Sort Of Valentines Day

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Maybe I'm a bit biased.... being president and founder of the Leipsic fan club but I'm disappointed that Lindberg gets the nod over Leipsic. Leipsic may miss goals that he really should have scored on.... but it's still more than Lindberg does.
Leipsic needs to score.

Like I've said a million times before, Leipsic just needs to be dangerous even if he doesn't score to attract attention. However, there's a point at which the inability to score takes away a lot of the danger from Leipsic. I'm a fan of Leipsic too, and I realize my guy Tuch is on the same plane as him lately, but at some point you've got to score.

Honestly, Leipsic seems like a Karlsson type of guy that just needs more ice time in better places to shine instead of being buried in the lineup, but the lack of goals makes it hard to justify the ice time.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So, not to geek out too much, but the Chicago Blackhawks - a team that I'd spent most of my moneymaking life wishing I could spend a couple grand go to see, are coming to Las Vegas to play an NHL game that counts against a team that's from Las Vegas.

I had to give up my seats to my old man for old man purposes, but we're a few months in (and one previous visit) and it's still insane to me.

Tonight will be awesome. I hope the Knights freaking kill them.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I'm watching the Blackhawks pregame show on NHL TV. Of course, the announcers are having an apoplectic fits.

The lack of scoring has been frustrating for them. (Since January 10, they have played 14 games with a total of 24 goals.) Let's hope tonight they don't decide to get hot.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
The Blackhawks roster is really top heavy salary wise:

Looks like Toews and Kane both get 13.8 million. Seabrook is 9 million, Saad is 6.25 million, and injured goalie Crawford is 6 million.

The only bright spot is surprise Debrincat at 742,500, an absolute bargain.

Oh, well, hope VGK sweep this series ... and the Blackhawks implode during the offseason.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
My boy Tuch has been ready for a little offensive scoring lately too.

ETA: I don't know what other scoring there is, that was an unneeded adjective.

Goalie Goals are about as unoffensive type of goal as you can possibly get... and we haven't been getting nearly enough goals from our goalies.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad