GDT: Game 55: Red Wings at kraken 3:30 pm et 2/19/24 (ESPN+, ESPN)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Wings still got that hungover look and I don't think Markstrom is gonna leak 5 goals this time. Might have to actually wake up here.

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
Are we just a slow executing team seems like every team we play we always get our shots blocked or miss the net. Opposition all over us
There have been a few times already where I thought I was going to see a one-timer, but our guys are cradling the puck and then shooting. It half defeats the purpose of a cross-ice pass.

Reactions: FMichael

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
That was an insanely bad cross checking call. Admittedly, I thought the call going our way was also pretty weak

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
There have been a few times already where I thought I was going to see a one-timer, but our guys are cradling the puck and then shooting. It half defeats the purpose of a cross-ice pass.
Seattle pressures the puck carrier a lot and as soon as the puck is passed they are chasing it. No time to set up in the zone and a lot of our roster isn't fast enough or have a high enough IQ to draw them out of position and exploit seams.

They have a really hard time against teams like this.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Or said player with puck is in the slot with an opportunity for a shot, but yet passes it off to a teammate that's along the boards :m-confused:

Reactions: Stony Curtis

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
My wife is currently vacuuming the floor of the living room. The vacuum commentary is better than espn

• Haha
Reactions: theYman

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
6554b0e260a3d0e991da9c54223ca5a5.gif

Reactions: dalem177

Christien

May 1, 2010
Fabbri doesn't do anything better than Berggren does and he's been pretty mid lately...

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Are we just a slow executing team seems like every team we play we always get our shots blocked or miss the net. Opposition all over us

Wings can’t handle Seattle’s forecheck.

Allowing a terrible offensive team like Seattle to dominate them in shots. Great game strategy, Gru.

This team is just slow. Fast teams always creates problems, Carolina being the worst opponent.

Boy these ESPN announcers seem to be homerin it up for Seattle

It's because the Wings have been irrelevant for almost a decade. The announcers always talk up the team that's more popular at the moment. Things will change if the WIngs make the playoffs and Seattle misses.

How does Copp always end up with the puck and a breakaway? Slow Helm

I'm at work, can't watch the game.... but I want to thank you for making me laugh with my own line, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad