GDT: COL @ WPG: Checkmate (COL Leads 3-1): 9:30p ET

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Just my speculation, but I think he's got a couple things going on at this point. He's managed the hip issue all year after saying it didn't heal in the off season with rest and rehab, and it's not gonna heal during an 82 game season after that.

But his body language after that hit looked upper body to me. He kept leaning back on the bench to stretch something, and every time he did he winced.
I changed my post around a little bit after you quoted me. I remember seeing him on the bench and it didn’t look good or just a wind issue. I’m honestly surprised he came out so soon and that is why in the end I decided it was just the wind. You could be just as right, though. I hope it is nothing major.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
If Toronto wins the Cup, we'll have bigger issues than that as it will be the sign that the Apocalypse has arrived.
All signs point to that being the case :
PXL_20240428_213637341.jpg

LOL thankfully I have way more contents insurance than necessary on my house

if you include the international ones, all star ones, some Avs on other teams (like Roy Habs kind of deal) and the Crosby’s over 100. Collection got a little silly because Fanatics is about to kill it and had to race with the Adidas ending
So when I come to Denver this June, I would like to stay in the 'guest mansion' in your backyard.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Christian from AEW just shouted out the Avs talking about how the champion he attacked gonna have his championship dreams ended like the Jets did to the Avs. The show is in Winnipeg tonight and Christian is the bad guy

Same guy who did the red wings goalie letting a goal through his five hole in the ring skit with Edge back in the WWF during the 90s

Clearly he’s a huge Avs guy lol

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Christian from AEW just shouted out the Avs talking about how the champion he attacked gonna have his championship dreams ended like the Jets did to the Avs. The show is in Winnipeg tonight and Christian is the bad guy

Same guy who did the red wings goalie letting a goal through his five hole in the ring skit with Edge back in the WWF during the 90s

Aren't Edge, Christian, and Jericho all Canadian? Along with the entire Hart Foundation, and Chris Benoit?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

God I love Christian's AEW run

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Bowness: “Their intensity and speed was way up from what we saw in the regular season.”

View attachment 862915

Nobody that knows this Avs team, should have thought those regular season games vs Winnipeg were representative of their true ability.

In fact, you can probably say that about 90% of the regular season games this year. This is the Avs team we know they're capable of being when healthy.

The Cup run might have turned them into adrenaline junkies, where they need the games to matter, for them to play their best. It did feel like some guys were pacing themselves during the season.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
you say it like it's an insult

See the great thing about wrestlers is that I’ll gladly whoop your ass.

Oh sorry, you’re on a forum talking about hockey players making millions of dollars, a literal game played by millionaires for billionaires. My bad, you’re clearly a man of culture as your username states, not pretending to be a general manager of a team that rivals your favourite.

Get off your high horse, you jackass. Come learn a thing or two about what the f*** we do in the ring, you lazy :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Reactions: dahrougem2

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yes, we know, because we know about Chris Benoit, and why Jimmy Snuka couldn't stand trial for killing his wife, and why Virgil died with dementia, and why Mr. Wonderful died of dementia, and why Ashley Massaro died at 39, and why Test died at 33, and why Vince McMahon can't remember anything, and...

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver

Oh sorry, you’re on a forum talking about hockey players making millions of dollars, a literal game played by millionaires for billionaires. My bad, you’re clearly a man of culture as your username states, not pretending to be a general manager of a team that rivals your favourite.

Get off your high horse, you jackass. Come learn a thing or two about what the f*** we do in the ring, you lazy :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

When the roid rage hits

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
Nobody that knows this Avs team, should have thought those regular season games vs Winnipeg were representative of their true ability.

In fact, you can probably say that about 90% of the regular season games this year. This is the Avs team we know they're capable of being when healthy.

The Cup run might have turned them into adrenaline junkies, where they need the games to matter, for them to play their best. It did feel like some guys were pacing themselves during the season.

I really think there is something to this. And I've also learned never to get into a poker game with Jared Bednar. The 7-0 beatdown by Winnipeg in April was the ultimate coach-directed sandbag routine. The Jets prepared for one Avs team . . . and was confronted with a completely different squad in Game 1. Jesse M theorized that the Jets did next to no pre-series scouting on the Avs - they just played their regular season system on the assumption it would carry over.

Wrong. And they never adjusted. Bedsy coached rings around the Jets staff.

Reactions: RECKLESS

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Canada is the best wrestling country in the world
laBd8XU.gif

That’s like being the cleanest toilet at a gas station
fff.gif

Shut the f*** up

You know nothing about wrestling
4WeMI66.gif

you say it like it's an insult
hd7rC6V.gif

b6fyd3w.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Low key something I keep remembering is that bitch ass Mark Scheifele throwing punches at Little G behind the net and then scurrying off when he saw Manson approaching.

That definitely seems like something he would do. I was waiting for him to try and kill someone like he did with Jake Evans a couple years back.

Between his complete and total inattention to defense, his punk-ass attitude on the ice, and the fact he hasn't yet met a coach he wasn't willing to throw under the bus (justified or not), that's not a guy I'd build around.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That definitely seems like something he would do. I was waiting for him to try and kill someone like he did with Jake Evans a couple years back.

Between his complete and total inattention to defense, his punk-ass attitude on the ice, and the fact he hasn't yet met a coach he wasn't willing to throw under the bus (justified or not), that's not a guy I'd build around.
This contract hasn't kicked in yet

6HY6aRD.png

• Wow
Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad