GDT: Game 55 : New York Rangers and New York Islanders playing in New Jersey, 3pm ET, (Game is on ABC and ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Really turning something into some kind of extravaganza....there will always be an element of bullshit. It's not something to get really pissed about but as far as the hockey team what really matters is the win.....not whether the game is played outdoors that's just the NHL and its marketing ploys and if we don't play one of these things for the next 5 years it won't really be missed or at least not by me. The police and fire department shit I could care less.....though I prefer the fire department.

Reactions: fm and Lua

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not so much theme... But the execution.

If they ride in on little fire trucks/police car hot wheels or something... I'm there.
I mean if they are going with the NYPD/FDNY theme, might as well make the players wear those uniforms? It's part of the thingy.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
IMG_7345.jpeg

Let’s go Rangers!

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I was kinda hoping I could watch this game since the supposed start time is 10pm my time. But I guess not, if the puck drop is closer to 11pm. Got work tomorrow after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad