GDT: Game 55: Columbus vs. New York Rangers | 2/13 7:30PM

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
4-0 Jackets after 2, game finishes 4-3. Torts walks by the room after the game and Canadian media claims he's blowing off the team. Message board meltdown ensues.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Per NYR GDT and a tweet, we may be seeing Raanta in goal tonight.

Jody Shelley confirmed same thing. He was on Sirius XM from arena and said Hank was on ice still, so unlikely to go tonight.

Our goaltender is better than their goaltender.

I wouldn't swap goaltenders with Rangers, but Raanta's been pretty good.

Raanta:
19 GP 10-5 Record 2.34 GAA .918 SV% 2 Shutouts

Bobvrosky:
44 GP 30-11 Record 2.17 GAA .926 SV% 3 Shutouts

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I remember listening to Gary Thorne do play by play on the radio for the Mets during the 1986 World Series. Ahhh was that glorious! Dude has a great voice for sports (like Gus Johnson).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This is on NBCSN? Cool, hopefully we won't be blacked out here in CBus.

Go us.

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
This will be my first NHL game attended in person! I'm not expecting a 10-0 win or even a win necessarily, but I sure do hope we see the good Jackets show up tonight and the game is memorable. 5-4 OT win :handclap:

I'll be sitting a few rows behind the Rangers goal (section 109, aisle seat) if some of you are in the building and want to come say hi, or send a PM if you'd like to meet up. I'll be the guy with a beard and glasses in a Nash home jersey.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I'm not expecting a 10-0 win or even a win necessarily, but I sure do hope we see the good Jackets show up tonight and the game is memorable. 5-4 OT win :handclap:

I'll be sitting a few rows behind the Rangers goal (section 109, aisle seat) if some of you are in the building and want to come say hi, or send a PM if you'd like to meet up. I'll be the guy with a beard and glasses in a Nash home jersey.

Wait...what? First game? Expect a win!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This will be my first NHL game attended in person! I'm not expecting a 10-0 win or even a win necessarily, but I sure do hope we see the good Jackets show up tonight and the game is memorable. 5-4 OT win :handclap:

Great for you!! Enjoy and cheer the Jackets on to that win.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio

Mention it's your first game to either an usher or guest services and they should be able to get you for free a "my first NHL game " hockey puck.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Cuthbert is the best in the business. Best timbre. He used to call all the 10pm et games on hockey night in Canada going back to the 1980's. Maybe I'm biased because I grew up with it. Pierre and Cuthbert were the team for the 2010 Olympics btw.

Not a Forslund fan. When he gets excited I want to plug my ears.

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012
Columbus Lineup
Saad-Wennberg-Foligno
Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Calvert-Karlsson-Anderson
Hartnell-Sedlak-Gagner

Werenski-Jones
Savard-Johnson
Nutivaara-Murray

Bobrovsky
Forsberg