GDT: Game 55: Battle of Alberta - Flames @ Oilers - 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
3rd game in 4 nights expected the team to be tired these are the games your goalie needs to steal one , we don't have those goalies

And yet, when I say that I get a ton of grief. It was true tonight as it was in the middle of the win streak, it doesn't make a difference. This team is not built to play tight defensive hockey 100% of the time, no one built teams around Gretzky or Lemieux that did that either.

You need a goalie that will give you some leash and latitude to work with and hold the fort here and there, why people here have such a hard time understanding this is beyond me.

Reactions: VainGretzky

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Not even sure why it matters if he's shooting or not. Team just straight up can't be bothered to play the way they need to. Weird how we seem to be in McDavid win the art Ross mode instead of play properly and win games mode.
Immature kids who cry when mcdavid is criticized. They care more about points than oilers playing solid complete games. Well mcdavid and company were shit today and should get booed off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad