GDT: Game 55: Battle of Alberta - Flames @ Oilers - 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I can see the Oilers not doing that though. especially in this matchup.

For the Flames its their everytime SC. for the Oilers this game is just another game against a team that isn't that good.

i don't know we see much different than we do if the teams playing the lowly Yotes.

I probably just record this one and decide how much time I want to spend on it. Or drink..

I'd have Vladar over anything we got in net tbh.

As much as we complain about our defending its nothing as bad as the Flames and what they expose their goalies to. Compound with the Oilers often have the puck and our goalies have the benefit of us controlling games and the goalies not having to see a lot of work. Vladar would probably cope behind our play. Its untenable being a goalie behind the Flames.
Watching the Scotties instead?

OilersaretheMcBest

Jun 3, 2006
Oil Country, AB, Can
Connor Brown is making me miss Adam Erne and James Hamblin.
1708823287363.png

His odds to score are better than huberdeau..... lol what

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Oilers playing another team desperate for points. I'd like to see the Oilers match their desperation level. Luckily we've played well in b2b this year. Should be a good game.

Reactions: mkatcherin00

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I'm going to have to start putting the guys who keep saying Brown is going to score tonight on ignore.

Once everyone stops making that bad prediction he probably will finally though. lol

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Vladar starting?

Was hoping we would get to give Markstrom a parting gift before he flees from Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad