GDT: Game 55: Battle of Alberta - Flames @ Oilers - 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
whoa whoa whoa!!!

just because i've never seen that shit before that makes a stupid fuk? why don't you cum all over your hand, lick, swallow and then die. dipshit.
So u just woke up this week? They had them on for outdoor game
U into jerking all over yourself r ya?
Weirdo

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Too bad he can’t change the angle of his shot. They really need a better RD.
He did change the angle and another Flame came sliding over. Nowhere to shoot. He did the right thing and kept the play alive. It's okay to not like Ceci, but at least be a little bit objective.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Now get the f*** off the ice, Oilers.

Absolute garbage team play and goaltending since the all star break ended.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Hahaha. You need to wake up, I never said anything about last year. That was @Not Canada Drai.

I said who gives a shit about him not shooting, it's forest for the trees garbage. Half of your incoherent post is you confusing me with a different poster. Again, ironic watching you laugh about comprehension when you can't even keep the conversations you're having straight. Lmfao, comedy.
Okay. You didn’t say that. But you did say Connor not shooting is not a problem, right?

• Haha
Reactions: North Cole

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He did change the angle and another Flame came sliding over. Nowhere to shoot. He did the right thing and kept the play alive. It's okay to not like Ceci, but at least be a little bit objective.
I don’t even hate Ceci. I think he’s great value for his contract.

But the refusing to shoot thing is endemic with the entire roster right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad