GDT: Game 54: Columbus vs. Detroit | 2/11 5PM

zelbell

Oct 6, 2014
Columbus
I think Saad should be bumped up to the first PP unit.......Gagner hasn't really done anything of note lately

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Power play - no goals in 8 straight games. That is only 10% of the season.

Nothing on the score sheet from Saad or Gagner. Could use a little help from those guys. Wennberg too for that matter.

Great to have Savard back.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I miss seeing the excitement we saw on this board during the streak. The 15-20 pages of game day posts have dwindled down to 4-8.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I miss seeing the excitement we saw on this board during the streak. The 15-20 pages of game day posts have dwindled down to 4-8.

Guilty as charged..... It's hard after so many years of disappointment, fear of the same thing after that incredible 16 game win streak might be on many minds.......

That said, the Jackets have not been the same recently but are trying hard to come back, they played good enough to win tonight.

The defense is suspect, Savard is a huge part of the team... The Jackets need to make a trade, we need one or two new players to make it past the first round of the playoffs...

A defenseman and forward..... We're set at goalie with Bob and Korps......

Any thought about Marcus Foligno from Buffalo????

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Guilty as charged..... It's hard after so many years of disappointment, fear of the same thing after that incredible 16 game win streak might be on many minds.......

That said, the Jackets have not been the same recently but are trying hard to come back, they played good enough to win tonight.

The defense is suspect, Savard is a huge part of the team... The Jackets need to make a trade, we need one or two new players to make it past the first round of the playoffs...

A defenseman and forward..... We're set at goalie with Bob and Korps......

Any thought about Marcus Foligno from Buffalo????

Hey.. two wins vs the the Wings.. time to build off this Great to have our defense back.. really missed Savard the past 8 games

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Hey.. two wins vs the the Wings.. time to build off this Great to have our defense back.. really missed Savard the past 8 games

Agree, which proves some on our defense might be ready to retire.... our defense needs work...

And, Cam Atkinson can't be the only guy potting goals...

We need to make some trades!!!

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Trade Saad for someone who can score. (I am sure this will get a vigorous response. But Saad has stunk since mid-December.)

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
If Saad is so good at even strength, perhaps he could score a few more goals.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio

It's the mid-season lull. The team and the board are just trying to get to March and begin to turn up the heat for the playoffs. :)

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH

I'm partly to blame here too.. When I have the night off work, I am accustomed to just watching the game without posting on here til afterwards (watch the game on my laptop). Lately, my work schedule (3 13 hr shifts a week) has been on Jacket gamedays. First game I could actually watch in over 2 weeks

But, thought we played alright. Positives-
-Nice to see the Dubi-Jenner-Cam line show up again
-Thought our defense was pretty solid minus the whole Ryan Murray-Nutivaara skating into each other
-Bobrovsky

Could use some work
-But, I would like to see Saad-Wennberg-Foligno get going a bit more again.
-Our 1st powerplay was alright, 2nd was bad. I think our biggest troubles lie on Wennberg not winning faceoffs, followed by trying to re-enter the zone with the opposing team's pressure at the line, knowing how we try to re-enter.

Even more positive news- I'm going to the game on Monday.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
If they can get the first line going things should improve greatly. Also, after Gagner's hot start, he has fallen off the cliff.

Good win, though. Beating the Rangers tomorrow would be a big statement game.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
DfgoF6u.jpg

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus

In my defense, I just realized we had a game Saturday and i'm about a .5 PPG poster(1/2 page per game), sooo... :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad