GDT: Game 54: Columbus vs. Detroit | 2/11 5PM

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Post of the night

Although the one complaining about your wife complaining about the cheerleading coach was pretty strong.....

ain't love grand?

:D I just started typing out explaining the whole ****iing cheer crap and realized..if I don't give a ****...why would I type it out here for everyone else not to give a ****.....

Competive cheer is a racket...that's all anyone needs to know...it's criminal what they charge...girls are better off in gymnastics or any sport.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Shots are 33-32. I believe it was once 32-21. Yikes. Here's to changing that trend on this PP.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The PP keeps trying to rely on that cross ice pass from Wennberg/Gagner and it hasn't been an option for weeks. Gagner needs off the unit and Saad needs to take his place.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The PP keeps trying to rely on that cross ice pass from Wennberg/Gagner and it hasn't been an option for weeks. Gagner needs off the unit and Saad needs to take his place.

Agree Gagner should come off, but I think of all people I may want Hartnell out there as I think he could add some gritty play in front of the net that is missing, possibly giving us a better chance for some "garbage" goals.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jackets don't need 2 guys to bang in front of the net on the PP. Another sharp shooter would be a huge help and might actually get Saad started again.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Jackets don't need 2 guys to bang in front of the net on the PP. Another sharp shooter would be a huge help and might actually get Saad started again.

You mean Brandon Saad, the guy you've trashed for the past two weeks?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad