GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Pearson should be showcased as much a possible until the deadline. After the deadline yeah but his ass on the 4th but right now showcase him just in case.
I agree with this. But no GM in their right mind is trading for Pearson to be anything but a 4th liner. So is playing him in the role he'll be traded for going to hurt the chances of trading him?

Having said that, I do think the ship has sailed on him being picked up at the TDL. I don't think anyone wants him. Time to cut our losses and not have him keep taking up ice time from the young guys.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I agree with this. But no GM in their right mind is trading for Pearson to be anything but a 4th liner. So is playing him in the role he'll be traded for going to hurt the chances of trading him?

Having said that, I do think the ship has sailed on him being picked up at the TDL. I don't think anyone wants him. Time to cut our losses and not have him keep taking up ice time from the young guys.
I agree. But showcase him anyway just in case a GM lose his mind a few min before the deadline after fanning on all trades.

MB once acquired Ott, Martinsen and King at the deadline ;)

Reactions: 26Mats and Runner77

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Value is high..................trade his a$$ out of town HuGo!!
Trade him right now!!!!!
If we don't use that retention spot on Savard, I'd be happier to use it on Armia than Pearson or Allen. Pearson is done at the end of the season and we need spots in the top 9 for young guys next year (Roy, Heinemen, Ylonen, RHP, and maybe Gignac).

I agree. But showcase him anyway just in case a GM lose his mind a few min before the deadline after fanning on all trades.

MB once acquired Ott, Martinsen and King at the deadline ;)

Yes, yes this is rational. Deep down I probably have a selfish ulterior motive. I've already pulled out enough hair watching him in the top 9 take away ice time from the young guys, that I just want to keep the little bit of hair I have left.

Reactions: The Real Timo

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Pearson should be showcased as much a possible until the deadline. After the deadline yeah but his ass on the 4th but right now showcase him just in case.

Yup, we read the same thing las year and after TDL MSL continue to play the likes of Dvorak, Anderson, Gallagher, Armia etc. on the PP........guess it was to showcase them for a trade at the draft

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Got last-minute free tickets to the game and was pumped as hell until I saw the lineup. Someone's gonna have to pay me to go watch you knobs.

Also, big blunder leaving Calgary Hitmen goalscoring legend Pavel Brendl with the Habs' HF affiliate. Team is so mismanaged.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Due to a mile long injury list, tonight's starting lineup was pulled in from our HF affiliate:

CC - Suzuki - Slaf
Roy - Newhook- @Runner77
@MarkovsKnee - @Adam Michaels - @montreal
@OldCraig71 - @waitin425 - @KevSkillz4

Matheson - @Lafleurs Guy
Struble @The Real Timo - Savard @WeThreeKings
@McGees - @dinodebino

id say its going to be a barn burner tonight but that would guarantee at least three more injuries
Real question, is anyone in this lineup bigger than Slaf?

Im 6'0 and pushing 220. But that weight is not in the right places!

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Yup, we read the same thing las year and after TDL MSL continue to play the likes of Dvorak, Anderson, Gallagher, Armia etc. on the PP........guess it was to showcase them for a trade at the draft

No coach is going to stop playing players signed (to generous contract) until the Sun die. Until the GM have an exit strategy on these guys, they're are going to be used "normally" by the coach. It sucks but the team isn't going to carry 3~4 disgruntled vets for the next 3~4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad