GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I wonder which Habs Armia asschecks onto the LTIR in this one.

Gaylord last night

8fmh2p.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm enjoying watching newhook fly around again.

And we actually have a nice first line that's playing lights out, it's not all bad
If we can find a good line for Newhook and Roy (and Ylonen) that would help.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
Newhook - Gignac/Evans - Ylonen/Anderson (let's see what this amount of speed can do together)
Armia - Evan's/Gignac - Roy
Pearson - Condotta - Anderson/Ylonen

But MSL insists on playing the washed up vets (Pearson, Anderson, Gallagher, Armia) over the youth.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLONG7

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Due to a mile long injury list, tonight's starting lineup was pulled in from our HF affiliate:

CC - Suzuki - Slaf
Roy - Newhook- @Runner77
@MarkovsKnee - @Adam Michaels - @montreal
@OldCraig71 - @waitin425 - @KevSkillz4

Matheson - @Lafleurs Guy
Struble @The Real Timo - Savard @WeThreeKings
@McGees - @dinodebino

id say its going to be a barn burner tonight but that would guarantee at least three more injuries

Why you gotta punish @MarkovsKnee and @montreal by being on my wings? What did they do to deserve such punishment?

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think coach positivity will be a better role for me, I would be proud to play on ice with all you guys, but I don't go to the gym since over 6 months and I eat too much Pizza's because of my work (Cook in Pizza Salvatoré). So I'm not in a good shape even if you demand me only to fight, I will going to be knockout easily.

But thank you so much to believe that I can be a serviable 4th liner!!

Great line up @SwiftyHab !!

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I think coach positivity will be a better role for me, I would be proud to play on ice with all you guys, but I don't go to the gym since over 6 months and I eat too much Pizza's because of my work (Cook in Pizza Salvatoré). So I'm not in a good shape even if you demand me only to fight, I will going to be knockout easily.

But thank you so much to believe that I can be a serviable 4th liner!!

Great line up @SwiftyHab !!
Phillip Danault would argue that your an allstar!

1707839303606.png

• Love
Reactions: KevSkillz4

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Like thos games against the Sens?? Being below us in the standings has nothing to do with this unfortunately..............
I think Marty should play Allen in the first period, Monty in the 2nd..........and Primo in the 3rd period.....shake it up a little!!

Sens always beat us because the Sens only show up against us and Toronto.

Ducks are trash, we will win handedly.

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sens always beat us because the Sens only show up against us and Toronto.

Ducks are trash, we will win handedly.
Hope so................I just can't handle another stupid style of a loss..................
Dallas game wasn't too bad, the St Louis game was dumb from the making of the lineup and then we all saw the game was over 25 seconds in............

Reactions: hvac412

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yeah we all thought we would pummel SJ when they showed up at the Bell center riding a 12 game losing streak...Habs lost.

Anaheim will beat the Habs tonight by more than one goal is my thinking

Reactions: Habs13 and Runner77

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Habs don't like to win the ones the should, the Ducks are winning 4-2, 8-2 if stupid Allen is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad