Coreau

Scratches
Glendening, Sproul

Injured
Franzen, Howard, Kronwall, Nielsen, Vitale

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Need to bring it tonight. A lackadaisical performance will **** me off.

As for the Joe...just another dilapidated building being torn down in beautiful Detroit. F the Wings.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Hopefully Mrazek doesn't play like he did the other night against Nashville. Saad's due for a big game.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
Honestly, I would like to lose out so we finish as 2#WC and play against Montreal. They are a much more favorable match up than the Penguins..

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Would be nice to see a solid all around game tonight. It's been a while since we truly played 60 minutes and took it to another club. I don't care about the score but this team needs some swagger back...

CBJ wins 4-1

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
This game is critical!! and we win it 3-1. Torts is going to be glaring until the horn goes off and Figs gives Bob the hug.

Lets play 60 minutes of gritty tough hockey, get goals a couple PP and have one defender pot one from the blue line.

Missing some David Savard.. dude eats minutes and is a very steady force. I miss the guy. I certainly hope his back is feeling better

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This game is critical!! and we win it 3-1. Torts is going to be glaring until the horn goes off and Figs gives Bob the hug.

Lets play 60 minutes of gritty tough hockey, get goals a couple PP and have one defender pot one from the blue line.

Missing some David Savard.. dude eats minutes and is a very steady force. I miss the guy. I certainly hope his back is feeling better

Hoping for a Savard return, too. The pairings all fall into place so much better with him in the line up....Neverthelessless, expecting a big win tonight.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Lots of scoreboard watching tonight...and we want all the road teams to win:

Ducks @ Rangers
Canes @ Caps
Flames @ Pens

As for who we seed against in the playoffs, I heard an announcer say they should get rid of the 1v4 and 2v3 format and let the #1 seed pick their opponent. LOVE that idea!

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Lots of scoreboard watching tonight...and we want all the road teams to win:

Ducks @ Rangers
Canes @ Caps
Flames @ Pens

As for who we seed against in the playoffs, I heard an announcer say they should get rid of the 1v4 and 2v3 format and let the #1 seed pick their opponent. LOVE that idea!

That would certainly be interesting. I just wish we could go back to the 1-8 seeding/matchups instead of this divisional nonsense. Isn't that what the regular season is for?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Question: Jeff Rimer said this is Jody Shelly's last game as an analyst. Did he mean last game as an analyst in Joe Louis Arena or last game as an analyst? Something I miss?

If its the latter, then Rimer worded it poorly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad