GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Seeing the 1st line dominate today would be great.
I expect that Harris plays with Kovasevic sitting.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Remember
Everyday there used to be posts about
How Slaf scored 11 pts in Liiga
And they picked a
Bust named
Slafkovsky?
Remember when people were mocking his summer regimen, breathing exercises and peripheral vision work.
I still can't understand how some fool dismissed everything I posted about breathing exercises and performance.
Giving no credence to an exercise practiced by many of the top athletes in every sport.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Seeing the 1st line dominate today would be great.
I expect that Harris plays with Kovasevic sitting.
Why?

Remember when people were mocking his summer regimen, breathing exercises and peripheral vision work.
I still can't understand how some fool dismissed everything I posted about breathing exercises and performance.
Giving no credence to an exercise practiced by many of the top athletes in every sport.
better peripheral vision = Slaf gets nailed less. I like.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I really thought Primeau would get this one. :/

Tough time for him, I hope he gets one soon.

He's only played 3 home games vs 8 road games. His last 6 games have all been road games. I'm pretty sure they think he's better on the road.

Montreal has 4 games this week: St Louis, Anaheim, NYR & Washington. He'll definitely get a game this week maybe against Anaheim.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Love these GDTs @Runner77 . How come you don’t work here full time?

Also just to add some extra dram for this game. The Roy is back!

View attachment 817940
We are very fortunate to have talent like @Runner77 @Conflicted Habs fan and others keeping up our tradition of killing it with the best GDT's.

Ever since I've been a member here our team's aspiration should have been to match the heights HFHabs has reached in this area.
I thought we were on our way to doing just that until the 2015/2016 season.
On December 3rd 2015 The19-5-3 Habs went on to lose to the !8-5-1 Capitals after giving up a dumb last minute goal in the second period
It not only changed the game it changed our season. The brilliant Michel Therrien got caught with his fourth line out against Ovechkin Backstrom and TJ Oshie.

That was the birth of the Fox Hole and we set historical lows immediately following that game.

Fun Times.

Last edited:

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
Nice GDT. I predict there will be much Slovakian dancing today! Upa!
:DD
AdyGvxJ.gif
As a Slovak, I approve this :thumbu:. Slaf turned me from a Bruins fan to a Canadiens fan so he better be scoring today.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
I’m here for Slafs progressions. I thought he would get his goals from the dirty areas… grinding out 15 à la Gallagher… it’s become pretty apparent he can do more than that. I hope he doesn’t become complacent, that he continues to work on his game, and who knows what his ceiling can be.

My wishlist for today is goals for Slaf & Caufield.
Everyone can see the kid just loves to play and wants to be the best he can be, thus he train accordingly and it shows.

Between a skilled big body hard worker with a wicked shot and a coasting center with an attitude, for me it's an easy call.

Keep at it boy, this feels like the future Getzlav of the 2020's.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Ever since I've been a member here our team's aspiration should have been to match the heights HFHabs has reached in this area.
I thought we were on our way to doing just that until the 2015/2016 season.
On December 3rd 2015 The19-5-3 Habs went on to lose to the !8-5-1 Capitals after giving up a dumb last minute goal in the second period
It not only changed the game it changed our season. The brilliant Michel Therrien got caught with his fourth line out against Ovechkin Backstrom and TJ Oshie.

That was the birth of the Fox Hole and we set historical lows immediately following that game.
Usually these are done on a daily basis not over the span of decades, but I’ll give it to you. You sir have found the:

IMG_1223.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad