GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't remember the last time a Habs 2nd year player took flight like this.

It's becoming more and more evident that this is Chadkovsky's World and we're lucky to be living in it.

Despite the Habs' loss yesterday vs. Dallas, he managed a goal from a spot that Dr. Shot planned out for him.

There's also this:

Why not something positive despite the downs of the season. Future is bright.

dIjmBsg.gif

hRPGLJc.gif

6598lEf.gif

SyLS6cL.gif

Also of note: RHP left the game on account of a serious injury, serious enough to warrant the call-up of Joshua Roy. Jake Allen getting the start this game.

LINEUPS

iW1tqZr.gif

vtCNkXt.gif

Last edited:

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
I’m here for Slafs progression. I thought he would get his goals from the dirty areas… grinding out 15 à la Gallagher… it’s become pretty apparent he can do more than that. I hope he doesn’t become complacent, that he continues to work on his game, and who knows what his ceiling can be.

My wishlist for today is goals for Slaf & Caufield.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I’m here for Slafs progressions. I thought he would get his goals from the dirty areas… grinding out 15 à la Gallagher… it’s become pretty apparent he can do more than that. I hope he doesn’t become complacent, that he continues to work on his game, and who knows what his ceiling can be.

My wishlist for today is goals for Slaf & Caufield.
Same wishlist for me.

If we hadn't seen Caufield's elite sniping talent, we'd be pretty happy with his season. But knowing what we know, he should be scoring more. The shots are there; they just haven't been going in as often. Hopefully his luck will change. 30 is still possible if he gets his groove back.

Slafkovsky's last two months have been a validation of the pick and a big, fat "F-You!" to those calling him 'The worst #1OA of all time'. I was skeptical of his potential when it was hypothetical; I'm loving his potential as more and more of it emerges during the games. Rock me Slafadeus!

On today's 'Table d'haute' menu:

- Caufield: Goal
- Slafkovsky: Primary assist
- Suzuki: Two primary assists

Last edited:

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I can't remember the last time a Habs 2nd year player took flight like this.

It's becoming more and more evident that this is Chadkovsky's World and we're lucky to be living in it.

Despite the Habs' loss yesterday vs. Dallas, he managed a goal from a spot that Dr. Shot planned out for him.

There's also this:

Why not something positive despite the downs of the season. Future is bright.

dIjmBsg.gif

hRPGLJc.gif

6598lEf.gif

SyLS6cL.gif

Also of note: RHP left the game on account of a serious injury, serious enough to warrant the call-up of Joshua Roy. Jake Allen getting the start this game.

LINEUPS TBA

iW1tqZr.gif

vtCNkXt.gif

like.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Caufield gets at least 1 point.

Savard looks good, so teams call and offer more.

Suzuki gers more points.

Slaf snipes another.

Habs lose in regulation, or win like 7-0.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I really thought Primeau would get this one. :/

Tough time for him, I hope he gets one soon.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
going to miss most of the game again today. Is Yoel playing? Team better be keeping its collective heads up. Yoel is pissed and he is going to inflict hurt.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
was watching some of the oilers/kings game last night and couldn't help but notice that byfield scored his 16th. I attributed to the fact that he plays for the kings, not the dreadful Habs. But still... Love Slaf and can only hope he continues tredning in the right direction. Slaf's ma man.

And Yoel.

Reactions: Runner77

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
was watching some of the oilers/kings game last night and couldn't help but notice that byfield scored his 16th. I attributed to the fact that he plays for the kings, not the dreadful Habs. But still... Love Slaf and can only hope he continues tredning in the right direction. Slaf's ma man.

And Yoel.
Byfield was trending slow at first, like Vilardi, but LA held on and are reaping the benefits of Byfield and used Vilardi to get PLD.

If the Habs draft Lindstrom hopefully they're smart enough to send him back for another year, or two and take it slow.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Byfield was trending slow at first, like Vilardi, but LA held on and are reaping the benefits of Byfield and used Vilardi to get PLD.

If the Habs draft Lindstrom hopefully they're smart enough to send him back for another year, or two and take it slow.
I have to ask... is Lindstrom a defenseman? Cause you can never have too many. I heard it somewhere.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I have to ask... is Lindstrom a defenseman? Cause you can never have too many. I heard it somewhere.
No, he's a big boi centre.

Not gonna lie, if they pick Dickinson assuming hes there i might be fine with that even though i cry for a high-end forward 🤣
I'll go for Caufield's goal and a Slaf's assist, they basically inverted their profile the last few games. :laugh:
I can accept that.

Goal for Xhekaj, Caufield, Suzuki and 3 assists for slaf.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I can't believe Habs are still ahead of the senators in the standing... with all these years of "rebuild" you'd think they'd be better. Habs will be in tough to hit top 5... especially if Motormouth continues to post .920+ and Slaf and Caufield continue to score/put points up.

I want a big boi center. Habs desperately need one (still).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad