GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Was that even a high stick? Pavelski was bent over his head was below waist level?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That was a legendary thread lol
That thread kept on giving.

@jaffy27 followed up his Subban/ Kabana story with this:

“Hey, I was a body guard for Justin Timberlake back when he was with N Sync, (weekend gig) I got a few stories there too”

Yup......when he was with InSync.....or whatever the name of the group lol

this would’ve been 98 because it was just before my daughter was born, he was hitting on my wife to be, asked her out, she declined and he said why....because my BF is right there lol......of course we had a good laugh about it, he was a pretty nice guy, apologized but I was like no worries man lol”

Classic! :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: habsfan891

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I know Mathesons defense isn't great, but you can't expect that much more from a winger.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The first high stick I've ever seen where the stick is 2 feet off the ice and the player sees it and bends down to skate right into it with their ugly mug
You have not been watching a lot of hockey then. Kirk Muller got one of those in playoffs and i think was thrown out of the game for it if i recall correctly. The guy literally felt on his stick and the stick was lower than the waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad