GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Monty with the start, as @Tyson mentioned:

We have official confirmation that Newhook draws back in:

Monty getting more and more starts of late. MSL would likely start him for 70% of the remaining games if he didn't have 3 goalies on his roster to deal with, who also need to play.

I'm guessing Allen will start tomorrow vs his old team and then maybe Primeau vs the Ducks Tuesday but I kinda expect Monty to also start the game vs the Ducks. MSL still likely as a very faint hope at a WC spot so is going with Monty more and more here.

Primeau hasn't started a game since Jan 18th and last saw action in mop up time in the Jan 20th blowout loss vs the B's so they'll soon have to give him another game here soon you'd think.

Reactions: Runner77

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Expected a borefest embarrassing ass whoping last game and actually had fun so expecting crap again.

Like like, voty-vote… Still in the penalty box with limited privilege on here have a good afternoon

wtf it’s sunny and 8 celsius mid feb still watching though.

Reactions: Habs13 and Runner77

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Monty will see a lot of puck today 40+ shots expected.

Unfortunately we don't stand a chance against who I think is the best team of the western conference.

Go Gignac!!!

Pavelski will score, book it.

Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Primeau backing up Monty today so does that mean he's getting the start tomorrow or are they resting Allen for the start tomorrow?

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Why am I excited about this game? Actually it's really been fun watching the young guys develop, esp Slafs. Looking forward to seeing Newhook back out here too. I am feeling positive about the Hab's current trajectory, it's been awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad