Laval Rocket: Game #50 vs. Toronto Marlies (7PM ET on RDS, AHL TV, TSN 690 & BPM Sports)

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
This game is frustrating because the lack of skill is evident in everything from the teams to the officials to everything.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Dobes making my heart skip a beat.

He is frigging good
I don’t think they’ve ever beaten him. Makes me laugh how the Leafs kept paying big money for goalies and never really gave him a chance.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I don’t think they’ve ever beaten him. Makes me laugh how the Leafs kept paying big money for goalies and never really gave him a chance.
They gave him chances he sucked.

The two biggest saves he made, hell even 3 he's made he had no idea where the rebound went and that's how the Habs have their goal.

Now we can watch this lackluster offense struggle and not score.

I swear the goals this team has scored 60% where scored in the first half of the year.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
They have to start capitalizing on these chances. So many power plays now and nothing to show. This could cost them

Reactions: Tyson

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Heineman should be in the ice on these 5 on 3....

Yeah it's not going well... Next few pp are going to Toronto.

Reactions: Tyson

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Barron fading away from the pass instead of stepping into it not once, but twice is why he's in the A and why he needs to be dealt.

Well, he's in the A because he f***ing sucks defensively, but there isn't a future with the Habs for him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Prepare yourselves for the inevitable defensive mistake or bad bounce that ends up in our net.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Prepare yourselves for the inevitable defensive mistake or bad bounce that ends up in our net.
Or just a pp because Laval has had like 5 in a row.

This is one of those concerning things I've mentioned before. If you can't build an AHL team how can you be trusted to build an NHL team that's good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad