Laval Rocket: Game #50 vs. Toronto Marlies (7PM ET on RDS, AHL TV, TSN 690 & BPM Sports)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

NEWS
- Jakub Dobes gets the start.

- Sean Farrell will return to the line-up.

- Brandon Gignac clears waivers and is sent down to Laval.

1708715581441.png

- Voyer is sent back down to 3R.

1708715622804.png

A regulation win puts Laval back into a playoff spot. Marlies are 1 pt ahead of the Rocket, although they have 2 games in hand. Belleville sits in 4th place and are only 2 pts ahead of Laval. And Rochester is in the 3rd place and are only 3 pts ahead. So it's all within Laval's grasp. And having Gignac back will be a big boost for them. And having Farrell is a positive.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

@schwang26 Looks like Mysak won't play tonight. He was skating between Kidney and Farrell in the morning practice like I posted above. But that was before Gignac cleared waivers. So with Brandon back down, they probably want to give Mysak some more time before coming back.

But the fact he was practicing with those two in the morning means he's probably good to play or will just miss a few games. Also with tomorrow's game being in the afternoon, he might get in the line-up.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

@schwang26 Looks like Mysak won't play tonight. He was skating between Kidney and Farrell in the morning practice like I posted above. But that was before Gignac cleared waivers. So with Brandon back down, they probably want to give Mysak some more time before coming back.

But the fact he was practicing with those two in the morning means he's probably good to play or will just miss a few games. Also with tomorrow's game being in the afternoon, he might get in the line-up.

I would use Cederqvist instead of Légaré if Mysak is still injured.

Bourque is still on the Injury list?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I would use Cederqvist instead of Légaré if Mysak is still injured.

Bourque is still on the Injury list?

Yea I think Bourque is still injured. But I would rather Légaré over Cederqvist because Nathan plays with more jam. Cederqvist hasn't been much of a factor. I think he was still worth picking up when you consider he was acquired for future considerations.

Reactions: jrom and EveryDay

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Are you kidding me? Frickin Woll? They never beat this guy? Why is that guy not in the nhl! Damn Leafs!

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2