GDT: Game 50: Avs @ Oilers | Thursday, February 1st, 7pm MT | The end is near...

skinny 1954

Jan 27, 2018
Because points is all the matters. I guess Dave Andreychuk>Peter Forsberg.

not necesary the point but Compher a 3 pro hockey behind the belt
Kerfoot is a rookie

and if the coach put Kerfoot on the first line , its because he is doing some think better

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
He looks bad tonight. I didnt think he was that bad last night. Right now he looks awful.

He is rusty. His timing isn't quite back yet (he misjudged how the puck would come out of the boards there) . Give him some time. He also had a couple of very nice , smart clears.

Girard took a terrible penalty and does not get half of the criticism that Barrie always gets.

Landy and Barrie are the two guys that get crapped on in each GDT every time for whatever reason...

Weird. And yeah I am the one that keeps telling everyone we should trade him. But he isn't a tenth as bad as he always gets made out to be in GDTs...

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
He is rusty. His timing isn't quite back yet (he misjudged how the puck would come out of the boards there) . Give him some time. He also had a couple of very nice , smart clears.

Girard took a terrible penalty and does not get half of the criticism that Barrie always gets.

Landy and Barrie are the two guys that get crapped on in each GDT every time for whatever reason...

Weird. And yeah I am the one that keeps telling everyone we should trade him. But he isn't a tenth as bad as he always gets made out to be in GDTs...

Landys been our best forward so far. His tag team partner tonight Tyson Barrie looks bad. Im an equal opportunist and watching Barrie right now not so good. He was good in Vancouver I felt for the most part.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
My list of things I dislike about Sammy Girard is small, but I hate that one hand push thing he always tries to do with the puck. I took notice of it in his first game as an Av and he's been doing it often ever since.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York

Landy and Barrie should show our younger players by example. Landy is on and off, Barrie is also so so. Not a game changer, not even a 7-8M contract man as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad