Post-Game Talk: Game 5 - Us vs. Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
DSP was running around charging without even looking at the puck half the time, but that's still a lot better than whatever Boyd and Stephenson were bringing at 4RW. Speaking of which, 18 looked a lot less useless tonight.

We had a 4th line once again!

The refs always lets late charges go in the loffs. If players don't work the refs and that predictable thing, they are not doing all they can to win. Dale Hunter style. Look for any angle or edge and exploit it. DSP has a compact frame and packs a punch when he does come looking for D.

Reactions: Futures Passed

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
All hail the chalice of victory. See ya tomrrow hangover.

713DsJa1QfL._SX425_.jpg

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
When I can’t spell a guys name, or I don’t feel like spelling it, I just use their #. I’m lazy.

Speaking of Svechnikov, local sportscasters had (to me, at least) surprising difficulties in pronouncing his name. I guess they never got hooked on phonics.

JediJew12

Apr 16, 2019
Lol there are Carolina fans still blaming the refs for this blowout on their GDT. We need to end their misery already. :laugh:

Reactions: JenniferH

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Lol there are Carolina fans still blaming the refs for this blowout on their GDT. We need to end their misery already. :laugh:

I am sure there are excuses like blaming the refs and I am sure there are others saying it was a terrible effort by the Canes. Same thing on every board. Nothing new

Reactions: troyerlaw

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The score would have been 2-0 if it was a noon start, 3-0 if it started at 3p. Love the sat night proper game time.

Fans at the game, was that the loudest you ever heard the crowd? It sure sounded pretty f***ing loud over the TV, at least to start.

Need link... ask Dougie what happened. If he doesnt know maybe he got elbowed in the head.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
For the 1st time this playoffs that was the effort that wins games, and series, and The Thing that happens after 16 wins

good to see good games from Conno/DSP... hell pretty much everyone stepped up tonight, crowd sounded great too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad