Post-Game Talk: Game 5 - Us vs. Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linnie The Pooh

Apr 17, 2019
Ashburn, Virginia
That is what I am talking about. Play like they played tonight and this series end in 6 games. One thing is for sure I will continue to stay away from the GDT while the game is going one. I loved the intensity of the play from everyone tonight. Now it is time to go to sleep as my alarm is unfortunately going to go off at the crack of dawn. Good Night all and glad we all could enjoy a great game a win by the Caps tonight.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
So, I guess no meltdown tonight? No more Caps cant win with Backstrom and Ovechkin dominating the scoring? No more bad feelings about the series? No more fire Reirden?

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I intentionally didnt want to post during the game tonight to change things up and end the losing streak. Pleasantly surprised, happy with everyone and everything. Good game all around.

Win it for Oshie!

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
7K7O.gif

I missed the last two minutes of the game thanks to you...

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
A team finally poked the bear. I speculated early on they would be well served to only hit our non stars. Oops.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I wonder what Canes fans think looking at their callups, and then see we call up DSP. Heh. Why didn't we get him.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
So, I guess no meltdown tonight? No more Caps cant win with Backstrom and Ovechkin dominating the scoring? No more bad feelings about the series? No more fire Reirden?
Some of us were angry with no response and tonight fixed that. The coaching staff have a ways before I can change my view on them. I believe in the players. I believe it was Sam Spade that pointed out who else for the job and TR will do for now. He gets a pass as a rookie HC, however he looked totally lost those two games. Yes I was one of those calling TR out.

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad