Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
DeMelo
Mueller
Heed
Ryan
Brodzinski

Will most likely be competing for the 5/6/7 spot.

The issue is more about the side. Depending on which of those players has the lead to a spot in the lineup, it can have an impact on who you may bring in to support said player.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
The issue is more about the side. Depending on which of those players has the lead to a spot in the lineup, it can have an impact on who you may bring in to support said player.

Agree.

Here's how our D prospects shape up by side:

Left:
  • Ryan
  • Mueller
  • Fitzgerald
  • McNally

Right:
  • Demelo
  • Heed
  • Brodzinski
  • Roy
  • Bergmann

I included McNally and Fitzgerald as others (who follow our prospects) touted them.

Ideally, we get 1 on each side to step up. I don't mind the Dillon-Polak pairing as much as others but it would be ideal to have a PMD on the 3rd pairing.

I would definitely not mind trading Dillon if we can and re-sign Polak (to a 3 yr deal max). That would require a left-handed PMD but I don't know if we have one. We have more on the right-side.

Good problem to have as our D depth seems to be better than it has been

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I think Polak is as good as gone this summer. I also think that if Dillon is outshone in camp he will be gone as well.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I think Polak is as good as gone this summer. I also think that if Dillon is outshone in camp he will be gone as well.

I expect Dillon would be picked in an expansion draft over Nieto, Karlsson, Martin (age), ect. By that point, one of the non-Demelo prospects should be able to step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad