GDT: Game 5: Blue Jackets @ Wild - 7 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Maroon to the 2nd line, based on morning skate.
Has he played top 6 before? Only on the Wild? :D

Should be fun tonight, can't lose this one.

Last edited:

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Wonder if Laine is going to play in this one after that brutal hit he took. CLB is one of the few teams in this league I have almost no ill will towards. Though I don’t have any love for Laine from his Jets days, never wish head injuries on anyone.

Edit: Well, he is out for this one.

Last edited:

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I like CBJ - they have a little bit of everything. If Jiricek + Fantilli timelines can mesh with Gaudreau + Werenski timelines and they ever get another goalie, they have all the ingredients for a contender. Jarmo is what Guerin thinks he is

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I like CBJ - they have a little bit of everything. If Jiricek + Fantilli timelines can mesh with Gaudreau + Werenski timelines and they ever get another goalie, they have all the ingredients for a contender. Jarmo is what Guerin thinks he is
What's that?

Wonder if Laine is going to play in this one after that brutal hit he took. CLB is one of the few teams in this league I have almost no ill will towards. Though I don’t have any love for Laine from his Jets days, never wish head injuries on anyone.
What did Laine do to us during his Jets days? All I can remember from Laine on the jets is him getting blown up by Jake McCabe and then all hell broke loose.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I wouldn't normally like Walker on the 4th, but I kind of like that line now. Very fast, some grind, some skill, and decent defensively. Walker actually did kill penalties down in Iowa, and was pretty dangerous when he did, sort of like Fiala when he was here. He has a decent stick and IQ, plus breakaway speed.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I wonder if Maroon being slotted with Ek is to protect him from being abused all the time and to focus more on scoring goals.
All I can do is to hope for a huge success, you never know until you try it.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I wouldn't normally like Walker on the 4th, but I kind of like that line now. Very fast, some grind, some skill, and decent defensively. Walker actually did kill penalties down in Iowa, and was pretty dangerous when he did, sort of like Fiala when he was here. He has a decent stick and IQ, plus breakaway speed.
Yes, and we have also seen how successful JEE is when he plays with board battlers, which appears to be Maroon's main ability and he honestly isn't terrible at it. This seems like an attempt at a discount GREEF and let the 4th line utilize its speed. People are going to see it as Maroon on the 2nd line, but Dean always rolls 4 anyway, the ice time will work itself out based on in game play.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
hey guys.

can y’all tell Kaprizov to chill tonight for the sake of our CBJ fan base? he scored 4 goals in 2 games against us last season. that’s enough.

- sincerely (coming in peace) a cbj fan

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
So rumors say that Deano is going to start Gus tonight. I believe it when I see it.
CBJ is a tough nut to crack, and they got Elvis.
But we got Mack, Joe and Pat!

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
hey guys.

can y’all tell Kaprizov to chill tonight for the sake of our CBJ fan base? he scored 4 goals in 2 games against us last season. that’s enough.

- sincerely (coming in peace) a cbj fan
Well his last game was better but he still hasn’t woken up yet this season IMO. Sorry if it’s at your team’s expense but we need him to get back to his electric self asap.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Didn’t get to watch any of the games this week and that’s why Rossi didn’t get on the scoresheet. I’m watching this one and you have a KSU garauntee that Rossi gets a point

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Rossi is yet to have a point where he didn't bat the puck out of mid-air.

(Not implying this is significant in any way)

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm such a big fan of these captains patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad