Canada
Gotta bust this out for luck....

giphy.gif

Reactions: BHD and Ogrezilla

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The coaches know these goalies better than I do, but i'm not a big fan of going back to DeSmith. That feels like it has a recipe to bite them in the ass. He was terrific the other night but saying he's the type of goalie who gets hot doesn't seem like the smartest way to choose a goalie.

Just my opinion. I hope to be dead ass wrong. They know these players more than I do but I don't like the reasoning there.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
The coaches know these goalies better than I do, but i'm not a big fan of going back to DeSmith. That feels like it has a recipe to bite them in the ass. He was terrific the other night but saying he's the type of goalie who gets hot doesn't seem like the smartest way to choose a goalie.

Just my opinion. I hope to be dead ass wrong. They know these players more than I do but I don't like the reasoning there.
Well they are playing Reaves over Sprong and Hunwick over Cole. Lineup decisions aren't Sully's forte.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So pissed Sprong is not in the lineup and Sheary is on LW. Sully needs a lobotomy...

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Scratching Sprong for Sheary is so so so dumb. Honestly why does Sully hate Sprong so much?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah not understanding the whole Sprong thing. I get the center idea. I understand Guentzel isn't the strongest at center, but our 4th line is utterly useless right now. I'd rather see Reaves sat and Sprong/Kuhn with Dea.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I watched a couple of Sharks games recently and they were really looking good. Pens need to make sure they don't have some big 10 minute gap of shit play. Sharks will make 'em pay.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah not understanding the whole Sprong thing. I get the center idea. I understand Guentzel isn't the strongest at center, but our 4th line is utterly useless right now. I'd rather see Reaves sat and Sprong/Kuhn with Dea.

I'd rather see
Jake-Sid-Sprong
HGH
Simon/Sheary-Sheahan-Phil
Whatever

Reactions: ColePens

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rangers and NJ lost...
It's time to make a move...
Let's go boys!
Interested to see Simon and Dea live

Reactions: ColePens

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Like I said, Sprong is going back to WBS after the road trip. We really need to get Sullivan someone who can help him manage his roster better because he's a grade A MORON!

I don't think he is a moron considering he just won back to back cups. That said maybe he now has a different idea about his level of importance here. Maybe he's trying to be too cute, or maybe he's becoming full of himself. But no he's not a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad