GDT: Game 48: Red Wings vs philly 7:00 pm et 1/25/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nice to see everyone so commited to defending.
giphy-2.gif

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Hey that was fun! Great defensive play, loved Kostin sticking up for the guys and looked ready for round 2 near the end. Lyon is a such a pleasant surprise this year, his contract is looking like a stroke of genius. 8 wins in the last 11? Okay I'm back on the train of taking vacation time to drive down to Detroit. Keep it up guy's.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah and thanks Coyotes for sucking ass tonight. I thought they were supposed to be good.

Reactions: KJoe88

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Need to extend Fischer. Guys like him are harder to find than you think.
Considering he was an un-qualified RFA that the Wings signed to a 1 year deal just above league minimum, I'd argue that guys like him are pretty easy to find. We acquired two of them this past offseason (Fisch and Kostin). One is working out ok, the other less so.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Considering he was an un-qualified RFA that the Wings signed to a 1 year deal just above league minimum, I'd argue that guys like him are pretty easy to find. We acquired two of them this past offseason (Fisch and Kostin). One is working out ok, the other less so.
What you get for the cap space is part of my point. Fourth liner that can compliment a good checking line, and playing good PK. Yeah, they are not as easy to find as you think. Kostin isn't a comparable player, as he doesn't PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad