GDT: Game 48: Columbus at Nashville | 1/26 8PM

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I hope the all-star break recharges the batteries for the team. Because they've looked completely out of gas for the past 4 games. :(
Try the last 4 or 5 weeks, outside of a few games. They looked like this at the end of the winning streak and people kept ignore their poor play because they managed to pull a win out of their ass.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
This team is now last year's CBJ team. Missed passes, unwilling to work for loose pucks, loose defense. Mediocrity at its essence.

It does not matter if we reach the playoffs because this team, playing like this, would be decisively defeated in the first round.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Try the last 4 or 5 weeks, outside of a few games. They looked like this at the end of the winning streak and people kept ignore their poor play because they managed to pull a win out of their ass.

Yet they are 2 points out of first ? Teams usually crash after a long winning streak , they were balls to the wall for 16 games . All star break should help us recharge

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site

You're not wrong, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. ;)

mid post edit: Oh Gagne why would you not shoot!?

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Tortorella was so very bang-on when he kept beating the "don't buy into the hype" drum. Obviously he's the man that we should listen to, not the talking heads and cheerleaders.

Every game, every point is still critical, right?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Tortorella was so very bang-on when he kept beating the "don't buy into the hype" drum. Obviously he's the man that we should listen to, not the talking heads and cheerleaders.

Every game, every point is still critical, right?

Careful, last time I pointed out Tortorella didn't believe in the team I got jumped all over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad