GDT: Game #47 Sharks vs Kings - Pizza Edition - 7:00 PM PST CSN-CA, SN, KFOX

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
That goal last night really wasn't Burns fault. He was trying to cover both Vinny and Gaborik at the same time. Given the situation, Gaborik was the more obvious risk of the two because his lane was wide open. Honestly, Burns probably should have body checked Vinny into the net to stop play, but aside from grey area legality he didn't really have any great options. Couture and Ward completely screwed up.

I agree with this. The replay leaves Burns looking like the goat, but if you take the play as a whole, Ward is in no man's land, and Couture is about to eat it by the side of the net.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I agree with this. The replay leaves Burns looking like the goat, but if you take the play as a whole, Ward is in no man's land, and Couture is about to eat it by the side of the net.

I feel like Ward gets caught in no man's land pretty often. Not sure if he's as good defensively as advertised. I'm almost convinced that some of the PK guys we normally use like Nieto, Tierney, and/or Wingels would've been better to have out there.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Those videos are entertaining. I especially find it amusing that they try to silence the swearing, so it ends up being something like this: Pavs, good (silence) try. (Silence) I almost had that. Yeah, (silence) you did. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad