GDT: Game 47: Anaheim Ducks @ Dallas Stars, 5pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
That OT goal was not all on Carlsson,no more then that he should have won the draw. I dont know the other dudes, but why attack when you loose the draw? The dude that attacked(Terry?) should have backed of and defended. But he didnt and then the same dude suddely decided to stop following his player , and left him to Calsson and then they all was a step behind.

Still cool that your coach put Carlsson out in OT. Second in toi among forwards. That shows a lot of trust. I think many fans forget that he was not supposed to even be here this year.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That OT goal was not all on Carlsson,no more then that he should have won the draw. I dont know the other dudes, but why attack when you loose the draw? The dude that attacked(Terry?) should have backed of and defended. But he didnt and then the same dude suddely decided to stop following his player , and left him to Calsson and then they all was a step behind.

Still cool that your coach put Carlsson out in OT. Second in toi among forwards. That shows a lot of trust. I think many fans forget that he was not supposed to even be here this year.
Yeah, feels like Leo is our leader on the ice already.

He could had at least 2 goals in the last 2 games already had he would learn to take the puck and using his reach get it around the goalie when attacking the net. :laugh: Overall there are still areas he needs to polish, he's quite raw in many ways. As Killorn said, he's no even fully grown out, according to doctors. Let alone filled out. But the brain, the speed, and the hands are definitely there

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, feels like Leo is our leader on the ice already.

He could had at least 2 goals in the last 2 games already had he would learn to take the puck and using his reach get it around the goalie when attacking the net. :laugh: Overall there are still areas he needs to polish, he's quite raw in many ways. As Killorn said, he's no even fully grown out, according to doctors. Let alone filled out. But the brain, the speed, and the hands are definitely there
Yea he has a lot of areas to polish but way less then i thought. One of them i think is to shoot further away from the goalie. Sometimes when he breaks in on goal he get to close before he shoot. Realy exciting player to folllow.

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Amazing that we don't get a single PP that game. I'm not one for conspiracies but as this season especially has gone on the refereeing in our games has got worse and worse everytime Cronin speaks out.

Then again the Samuel-Thomas officiating crew is by far the worse in the NHL so maybe it's just incompetence.

Who’s to say we would have won if given PP’s, but it’s the principal of the whole thing. Two bad non calls. It’s unacceptable.

Frustrating game for me, They gave up a lot of SOGs but at last they were able to score some goals, and that OT made me throw my TV remote, now that I’ve slept on it, cannot put all the blame on Leo and Terry, Cronin should have changed everyone on that shift. But it’s a learning experience for Leo, who is still miles ahead responsible on defense.

Happy Mac Got a point, this is what my focus is, the kids play well and produce. Wins are still nice (I am not into tanking), but the stats are more Important to me at this point of the season.

Also, did Silf find the fountain of youth? Damn. Mac and Lundy have been very good for him.

Last edited:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
1000007161.jpg

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Dude was an AHL ref for like one season (and by all accounts, not a good one) before he got promoted. It makes me wonder about the development of officials as a whole throughout the league.
He was also a contributor to The Athletic after he retired from playing hockey. He said Terry would be a center and Pontus f***ing Aberg was "a highlight reel waiting to happen." Should tell you all you need to know about that dumbass.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
He was also a contributor to The Athletic after he retired from playing hockey. He said Terry would be a center and Pontus f***ing Aberg was "a highlight reel waiting to happen." Should tell you all you need to know about that dumbass.
I mean, in a sense, all of us are a highlight reel waiting to happen. Some people you may have to wait a little longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender66

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Who’s to say we would have won if given PP’s, but it’s the principal of the whole thing. Two bad non calls. It’s unacceptable.

Frustrating game for me, They gave up a lot of SOGs but at last they were able to score some goals, and that OT made me throw my TV remote, now that I’ve slept on it, cannot put all the blame on Leo and Terry, Cronin should have changed everyone on that shift. But it’s a learning experience for Leo, who is still miles ahead responsible on defense.

Happy Mac Got a point, this is what my focus is, the kids play well and produce. Wins are still nice (I am not into tanking), but the stats are more Important to me at this point of the season.

Also, did Silf find the fountain of youth? Damn. Mac and Lundy have been very good for him.
Silf never lost his shot. He's just really slow these days so he has trouble in the transition game or catching up to the play on most nights. So he needs someone with good possession skills to slow things down and set him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad