GDT: Game 46 - Winnipeg Jets @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great choice '31....

But I prefer the originals... Nazareth and Dan McCafferty belting it out...

And oh ya... same sentiment... fook the Leafs...

Love the original, just also like how GnR did the song , love Slash's guitar sound in it.:thumbu:

Reactions: John Agar

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Sounds like Samsonov is in net for the laughs - that might help us with our scoring if we decide to put together at least one line that can push the offense.
If not, we might be in for more heavy minutes of defending against a team that can drive a pile of offense. This is assuming we are w/o 55/13

So, if without 55/13, do we see more of the defensive shut down effect or do we mix them up based on some of the changes we saw in the third vs Boston?
I hope for the later.

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hooo doggies @macmaroon you slay. Nothing says "git yer befeckit gaberlunzie bawbag oot tae windae" like a good old fashioned double finger from Mr. Rogers.

The SN media will be tripping over themselves with tail wagging the dog if things dinnae go the Jets way. Aside from learning about Austin's nostril care products and which gotch brand that Nylander prefers, we're sure to hear about how their goaltending woes are but a brief mirage and that Keefe is a genius mastermind. :)

Lets find out if our sick and wounded are able to rise to the occasion (notochord function - check; oxygen exchange via the cleanest waters of the Humber River or lake Ontario itself - check (will need a transfusion later)) and hammer out a win.

Skate, wheel, snipe, celly.

Go Jets!!

:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets

The Humber River... ? Lake Ontario... ?

And don't mention the Leafs and spine in the same Dostoevsky novel... they have mindless... dare I say zombie support... they are an insult to lesser chordates... though I suggest it's not possible lesser chordates exist...

Certainly the Toronto Laffs worship is based on effluent and degradational riparian effects...

A cleansing using the Charleswood Lagoon waters would do more...

Don't mention the Leafs and spine in the same Dostoevsky novel... they have no spine...

And for those that want to understand the Humber or Lake Ontario... the history... dare say abuse...

Here is a link... reads like an article about the Toronto Maple Leafs... wax'es poetic about 1967 or something... lipstick on a pig...

Humber River (Ontario) - Wikipedia ...

uFIGQD.gif

... this Gif image in the background even looks like the Humber or Don Mills Valley in Toronto... :eviltongu

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Always some bad blood in these games. I almost don’t want 55 or gabe to play and just let them completely rest up until the break really. I honestly don’t care about these eastern conference games as much. They just don’t matter as much as playing a Colorado or Dallas or even Vegas. But leafs fans tears are so delicious so I’m torn.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Sportsnet has been quite critical of the leafs recently and have sent lots of flowers the jets way.

Don’t care about the talking heads tho. Honestly. They know about as much as you or I do. They just get paid to spew their crap on tv. We do it for free online. Rarely to never watch the pregame or intermission stuff. Just find it pointless and they ain’t saying stuff ppl don’t already know. I hope bones has the balls to tell 55 nope not tonight. I feel if 55 plays he’s gonna get hurt again. He’s rushing it back and I hope they don’t allow that. If we were playing New Jersey would 55 play? If the answer is no then he shouldn’t play tonight also.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The new top unit PP looks terrible. Bones did the one thing he could have to make that unit even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad