GDT: Game 46: Canucks @ Avalanche | January 25th, 7:30 MT | Let's Go Back To Our Cocoon

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Poll: which of the following ways will the Avs lose this game in the 3rd period tonight?

Give up a breakaway goal
Give up a 2 on 1 goal
Give up a PP goal
Give up a short handed goal
Give up a penalty shot goal
Give up a 5 on 5 goal because one of the Avs crappy d pair makes a bonehead mistake.

Please vote

Penelty shot goal by miller.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Judging by the start, this has every chance to be a terribly played game.

Nice chance to see future AvsLeafPenguinDevilRangerSenator Chris Tanev.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't know if that one is entirely on Beauchemin but it's funny how he's always standing around on those type of goals. The one area he should/could still be good is around the net but even there he's a disaster.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Zadorov and EJ Johnson are the only two defenders on the team that has any idea what to do in a 1on1 situation.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Bednar better get canned this summer. He's worst than Eakins.

What about him is bad?

I love the way the Avs are playing tonight. Full team breakouts. Constant pressure. They're doing exactly what Bednar said was his plan in training camp. Things take time but it's starting to look better. The Avs are still a really bad hockey team personnel wise but they're playing much more structured which is fun to see.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
What about him is bad?

I love the way the Avs are playing tonight. Full team breakouts. Constant pressure. They're doing exactly what Bednar said was his plan in training camp. Things take time but it's starting to look better. The Avs are still a really bad hockey team personnel wise but they're playing much more structured which is fun to see.

Exactly, I think we will look better once we drop the dead weight vets, not saying they will be a playoff team but I don't think they will be bottom 5 next year under Bednar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad