GDT: Game 46: Canucks @ Avalanche | January 25th, 7:30 MT | Let's Go Back To Our Cocoon

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
8.jpg
2eec3006fa399a5b2ef4768007a03d5e.png

Rantanen-MacKinnon-Grigorenko
Landeskog-Duchene-Nieto
Comeau-Soderberg-Iginla
Martinsen-Mitchell-Colborne

Tyutin-Zadorov
Beauchemin-Goloubef
Wiercioch-Gelinas

Pickard

-----------------------------------------------​

Sedin-Sedin-Eriksson
Baertschi-Horvat-Burrows
Granlund-Sutter-Megna
Gaunce-Chaput-Skille

Edler-Stetcher
Sbisa-Tanev
Tryamkin-Biega

Miller

----------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
There's a game tonight? Why?

Not tonight. It says January 28th :sarcasm:.

I think Avs fans collectively have sinned somehow. Maybe it is the weed or because you did not vote Trump or something. Watching this is your punishment!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Not tonight. It says January 28th :sarcasm:.

I think Avs fans collectively have sinned somehow. Maybe it is the weed or because you did not vote Trump or something. Watching this is your punishment!

There's a game on January 28? The question still stands, why?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
If a hockey team falls and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
If a hockey team falls and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I think Palushaj will have a nightmare about it the next night so I think that should count and the answer is yes...

:D

I love Zads.

"We are getting killed on the ice tonight so I might as well try to look as good as possible off the ice"

@RL:

Because otherwise Vancouver fans couldn't be happy about their team winning against someone ...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Zadorov gives me that American Psycho type of vibe. Shows up looking like that and then tries to kill everyone in sight.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Real question:

Which is likely to be more entertaining tonight, this hockey game or my Intro to Gender Studies class?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Real question:

Which is likely to be more entertaining tonight, this hockey game or my Intro to Gender Studies class?

For me or for you? I'd easily take the gender studies class... has to be some talent to scout there. For you... well you're kind of taken, so Avs.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Happy Australia Day everyone. Avs, win this one for all your Aussie fans ! Love public holidays !

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Why would you torture yourself with that??

Humanities & Fine Arts general education credit playa!

(Plus, I had this professor for Intro to Sociology and liked her then, so I figured the class would be alright...and it is, it just sucks it comes on my busiest day of the work/school week)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

(Plus, I had this professor for Intro to Sociology and liked her then, so I figured the class would be alright...and it is, it just sucks it comes on my busiest day of the work/school week)

Gen probably means with the Avs game...

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

Damn, I remember I sat in on a Gender Studies course before as me and my friend were going out after class, it was something to behold...

Will probably be an easy A though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad