Hyman - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Kadri - Komarov
JVR - Bozak(and a 2nd) - Brown
Martin - Gauthier - Marner

Gardiner - Hainsey
Dermott - Carrick
Borgman - Polak

Andersen

I apologize for the lackluster GDT, my hard drive that I just bought and installed decided to take a crap after 2 weeks so I did this on my phone.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
2jsfax6.jpg

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
We want 10! We want 10!

Though in all seriousness, I dont have a great feeling about tonights game. Seems like the perfect setup for the boys to lay a stinker and allow us to hear all around social media after how our 9 game winning streak was a total fluke and we actually suck, etc. etc.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
I hope Bednar put Jost Kerfoot JTC together again during the game today. He did it last time during the Rangers game for 3 or 4 times and it looks pretty good. I just want to see more of it!

Reactions: freeboy

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
To be fair, I thought the Leafs' GDT was pretty respectful (so far). I like to play teams with big fanbases. Lots of journalists, lots of fans.

Asked if he liked the attention, MacKinnon said: “Better than no attention, I guess.”

Agreed, they have been respectful so far. Still, a few too many comments about us being a 1 line team. Yes our 1st line has been dominant, but we have 2 more forwards on pace for 40+ points with one on pace for 50+. Most teams in the league dont even have 3 forwards that hit 50 points.

Not to mention having almost 4 Dmen in line for 30+ point seasons as well.

Favorite post in that thread so far is by a personal favorite Leaf poster who just loves to post stats every time to try and support his argument, but half the time the stats actually hurt his argument. He did the same thing in his post in the GDT trying to show the Avs as a 1 line team, despite almost all of our lines having better stats and corsi numbers then the Leafs counterparts.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Another fan base that still thinks we're just a 1 line team.

Time for Soda and Co to show them the errors in there ways.

Soda had been so impressive, he's making moves and getting great scoring chances. A confident Soad is crazy good; not to mention really good defensively. :)

member 116861

If we can limit Marleau to only two goals, we have a good chance of winning.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Guessing Mackinnon is going to see a lot of Kadri? That's going to be a pain, going to guess Landeskog is not going to get along well with Kadri/Komarov.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
Hope I didn't use up all my good karma today. I was lucky enough to score Hamilton tix this morning. It would be great if there's some left for tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad