Fontana, CA
Flying V mostly
giphy_s.gif

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Is it just me because I have my ESPN+ feed behind live play to sync with the radio or is the video feed at like ×1.2 or something like that? After the 1st period ESPN was 15ish seconds ahead of the radio and now they're 30ish. It's fricken weird seeing the play jump into fast forward at times.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Not a fan of her delivery. Then there is the problem that ESPN is at the superficial level of coverage ... it's like they have Willy's left over notes and are reading anything Daunic scribbled that wasn't baseball related.
Steve Levy did a game earlier this year on ESPN and I found him to be both knowledgeable, excited, and entertaining. The group tonight seems like they need more coffee or something.

Reactions: Roman Yoshi

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Is it just me because I have my ESPN+ feed behind live play to sync with the radio or is the video feed at like ×1.2 or something like that? After the 1st period ESPN was 15ish seconds ahead of the radio and now they're 30ish. It's fricken weird seeing the play jump into fast forward at times.

It all comes down to the routing each feed takes to you. Extra hops hops ... if the radio team is there or watching a feed then commentating (very Bull Durham) ... and the latency between each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad