GDT: Game 44: New York Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10pm, MSGSN (West Coast trip starts tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Any chance he goes into the substance abuse program?
I dunno about him, but this is how I'm currently feeling...
th-1031963026.jpeg

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Totally on board the goal is some 8.5/10 difficulty shit where Kreider has to deflect it just so and Vegas has to be in a specific set for it to work.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a little late to the party but Vally politely called Igor a headcase. Dude's the worst starting goalie in the NHL down by 2. He gives us no chance to come back unless we're up down by 1. Don't tell me that's acceptable for even your average goalie.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
LMAO Zibanejad point in a game where he's been utterly useless. This is why analytics people don't take points that seriously.
Eye test people who understand hockey don't either.

He's been softer on the puck this season than Panarin was last playoffs, and it's not even close.

Hey Mika scored from his side.
Truly groundbreaking, I know. Obviously if Panarin was in that spot, he couldn't have finished that chance, despite being our leading goal scorer, and Lafreniere obviously couldn't make that pass, even though he's probably made it 15 times this season at even strength.

#OnlyMika

effen

Feb 3, 2018
A study in contrasting defenses:

Vegas 2 on 3 skates in effortlessly as Rangers wave their sticks impotently backing straight up and get a really good shot off.

Mika has a 1 on 1 and Hague steps up in his way and Mika contorts himself into a chiropractor visit so he doesn't get an owwie.

So goddamn soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad