Post-Game Talk: Game 44: Anaheim Ducks @ Washington Capitals, 4pm PT, BSSC (Gotta score at least one goal to win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
There is no reason to put out the second PP unit at this stage of the season. I get that they sometimes out perform the first unit but the teams playoff hopes are dashed. Get the kids in there and see what they can go.

Leo should honestly be out there the full 2 mins, hes by far the best player on the ice tonight and most nights.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
They are like 2 points out of a playoff spot arnt they? We should figure out how to get that first
And after acquiring their first, they implode and miss the playoffs :)
Rakell coming alive and putting the Caps playoff hopes away would be perfect timing as I think they still have games against each other.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
There is no reason to put out the second PP unit at this stage of the season. I get that they sometimes out perform the first unit but the teams playoff hopes are dashed. Get the kids in there and see what they can go.

Leo should honestly be out there the full 2 mins, hes by far the best player on the ice tonight and most nights.
I imagined the top line looked dangerous on the road trip at some point, and brown is sending a message…. No goal scoring on the powerplay on this team

Tokioduck

May 31, 2007
I just can’t stand on Fowler anymore.

He is playing a very safe(intimidated/pessimistic) style and yet he is constantly making mistakes and giving up pucks & possessions.

It is pain to say this since I’ve cheering for him since that magical rookies season.

Last edited:

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
They pass to the wrong team just fine
I'd give you the laughing reaction, but it'd probably turn out like this:

pedro-pascal-laughing-then-crying.gif

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Shots from outside the blue line are technically still shots. That is offset by Lybushkin being the shooter, however, making it a negative net shot.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Paccioretty is lucky Wilson doesn’t play for us or he would just have had his career ended putting himself in that position against the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad