d7d9ffbd-1e8f-4891-b7ff-2b37e9a3423e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grouchy

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Laine passing is so bad

Double digit shots !
Better Gaudreau who plays really bad, many turnovers. Except the end of the game. Btw I think Jenner doesn't help combinations but defense and battle yes. But he was injured, that's O.K.
Peeke scored... miracle. 😎

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Didn't watch but

Good news:
1. We lost
2. Anaheim and SJ got a point
3. I won a parlay for $200.

Bad news:
1. Anaheim and SJ choked a point away
2. I cashed out on that parlay too early and missed out on an extra $400

• Haha
Reactions: CBJx614

makethesave

Nov 8, 2021
Better Gaudreau who plays really bad, many turnovers. Except the end of the game. Btw I think Jenner doesn't help combinations but defense and battle yes. But he was injured, that's O.K.
Peeke scored... miracle. 😎
I tried to stay away from this site as the hate on many players is just too sickening and often not accurate. So I look today and sure enough I see it continues. I guess I will respond to this one....the "miracle". Well, miracles then happened twice in a row since his previous goal was a similar awesome snipe vs Philadelphia. Name one or two CBJ players with two snipes like that this season (not counting Laine's one-timer). Top left, just under the crossbar, on goalie blocker side. Two miracles.

I think when I see bizarre remarks, I will just simply reply with a great quote from Elvis (who also gets hammered in this site).....

“It’s a sad world. The people who really love you are the real people, not the guy hiding behind his phone making fake names and fake people. They don’t have the balls to show their real name or their real identity.

“You can tell me I suck and I’m horrible, whatever. But please, have the balls to come up to me after the game, in a parking lot. If someone came up to me and said, ‘You suck, Elvis, you’re horrible,’ right now I’m gonna say, ‘Yes, I suck, but thank you for the honesty that you come say it to my face.”

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I tried to stay away from this site as the hate on many players is just too sickening and often not accurate. So I look today and sure enough I see it continues. I guess I will respond to this one....the "miracle". Well, miracles then happened twice in a row since his previous goal was a similar awesome snipe vs Philadelphia. Name one or two CBJ players with two snipes like that this season (not counting Laine's one-timer). Top left, just under the crossbar, on goalie blocker side. Two miracles.

I think when I see bizarre remarks, I will just simply reply with a great quote from Elvis (who also gets hammered in this site).....

“It’s a sad world. The people who really love you are the real people, not the guy hiding behind his phone making fake names and fake people. They don’t have the balls to show their real name or their real identity.

“You can tell me I suck and I’m horrible, whatever. But please, have the balls to come up to me after the game, in a parking lot. If someone came up to me and said, ‘You suck, Elvis, you’re horrible,’ right now I’m gonna say, ‘Yes, I suck, but thank you for the honesty that you come say it to my face.”

I think Peeke is better than he gets credit for here but I have to say that even though I'm more hopeful than most for Elvis, I can't stand quotes like that. That is someone who is struggling badly with what the public thinks of him. And no it isn't going to be any easier for him if you tell him he sucks in person. That's just a weak cope.

Reactions: tunnelvision

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad