GDT: Game 43 | Rangers @ CBJ | 1/16 7pm

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
0-3 Rangers. We survived a PK but they score, from the corner to the front and between the legs of Elvis.

If we thought the tank was in danger, worry not! Back on track...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
My god our game stinks. To say it’s the worst isnt possible as we’ve played so many bad ones the stench just all blends in together

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Ugh Gavrikov takes a Zibanejad shot and stays down (and hogs the puck, heh). Hope he's ok... Looks like it hits the back of the lower thigh, just above the knee so probably just hurts like hell but no injury issue...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Ugh Gavrikov takes a Zibanejad shot and stays down (and hogs the puck, heh). Hope he's ok... Looks like it hits the back of the lower thigh, just above the knee so probably just hurts like hell but no injury issue...
He’s taken a beating in the last several weeks.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Nyquist hits post. This could be a hockey game yet. Also Roslovic increasing his (possible trade) value, he's played at least ok I think.

Good shift by the first line after that.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I’d really like to see the blue that the Jackets wear on this uniform as their primary blue color
it would be a nice change

Reactions: Halfboard

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Nice to see a reasonable 6-on-5 effort, sustained for a couple of good minutes. Roslovic with a deflection that Halak gets lucky to save, and a couple of other good chances too.

Also good decision by Larsen to do a timeout and keep the same guys in there with 1:30 to go.

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad