Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-1-17_22-26-15.png

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
To respond to the posters that quoted my "i feel no hatred toward montreal anymore".

I watch that 2011 run all the time. How south has the league come :(. Hockey was seen as a tough and hard sport. Hockey is becoming as soft as soccer.

Rask looked poised and fantastic.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Grz was hit pretty hard ( which ended up a penalty ) with McQuaid on the ice. Pasta got run at on the PP but got right back up. Bergeron got hit late on an offside call.

Hits, both good and bad happen, regardless of who's on the ice.

Agreed. And Gryz got boarded while he was on the ice with no call and no response. McQ was fine, but it's clear Miller brings more offensively.

Reactions: Battleford Bruin

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Chara was a monster on the overlapping penalty kill considering he was on the ice for a full shift when the first penalty was called and thanks to a TV time-out he played almost all of the kill. An awesome display by the Bruins Captain!

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Chara was a monster on the overlapping penalty kill considering he was on the ice for a full shift when the first penalty was called and thanks to a TV time-out he played almost all of the kill. An awesome display by the Bruins Captain!

Very good point. This was overlooked a bit after this one became a laugher.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Agreed. And Gryz got boarded while he was on the ice with no call and no response. McQ was fine, but it's clear Miller brings more offensively.

I honestly thought Gryz was tripped, so I must've not been watching that closely....it is frustrating that there's little response these days, but i'm watching the Anaheim-Pittsburgh game right now, and there was a small scrum that just happened, and the refs pulled people apart really fast. I don't think it's just the Bruins not responding quickly these days

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Habs are pretty bland without the rat Shaw and Weber. They have no centers. I thought Droin was the 2nd coming, Spooner is better. Galcheynuk and Claude must not have a good relationship. Claude took the money and knew what he was getting into, little depth , not much prospects and a hockey hotbed.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
A nice easy stress free W against the Habs always does the trick. I will say that I'm extremely disappointed by the lack of nastiness in the rivalry right now. That was one of the least physical/nasty games I can remember in the past 15 years between these two. Lots of new faces and the league is changing but I figured maybe with the 3 games in 8 days there would be some... but nothing. Oh well. THRILLED with the W and that we are on the verge of completely burying the Habs. Hopefully they get a regulation W on Saturday to do just that

Reactions: BMC

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
It was NOT a good night working. A lot of tension among the crew as new producer made some questionable calls on coverage.
would the sportsnet broadcast in Canada be using the same cameras and cuts as NBC? there were some weird shots and cut-aways on sportsnet, like a 10 second slow zoom on the knob of Carey's stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad