GDT: Game 42 | Pens vs. Canes | 7 PM | ATTSN-PT, FS-SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Geno has to be so careful. He gets away with so many hooks, if the refs need to give a penalty he'll be first cab off the rank.

I'm liking our defensive zone play more so far tonight. We're getting on their D better than we have been in a while.

Also, what was with that Horny-Geno chemistry there in the neutral zone?!?! Never seen those two pull off anything that complicated before.
:laugh::laugh:I think it was by accident

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Anyone else disappointed that Steiggy isn't around to tell bad stories about the 70's instead of actually calling the game?

Yeah me neither.

"Ya take a look at all the great players that played for the Penguins in the '70s, Bob, and it would take your breath away. Just really good players. We've been blessed."

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you are doing a theme night.. use old school graphics. Do those instant replay boxes and have an old school themed score in the upper left.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno has to be so careful. He gets away with so many hooks, if the refs need to give a penalty he'll be first cab off the rank.

I'm liking our defensive zone play more so far tonight. We're getting on their D better than we have been in a while.

Also, what was with that Horny-Geno chemistry there in the neutral zone?!?! Never seen those two pull off anything that complicated before.

Whatever Geno 'gets away with', the other team gets away with against him by a factor of 10.

Reactions: PensandCaps

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Sully changes lines nearly every shift. That folks is a nightmare to play for. Just when you try to build off of a shift with your mates, you have new mates.

I also just ate 2 peanut butter twinkies..... I don't usually eat junk food, I feel like my head is spinning and my butt is cheeks are warm.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He's made a lot of heads up plays so far. Little stick lifts, applying pressure at the right time.

I just want to see him score some goals so he gives Sully justification to keep him up here

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Liking the pressure on the puck carrier up high. If we keep this up we'll generate a lot more chances off the rush.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sloppy turnover there.
Lines 1 and 4 have been good.
Still don't like Horny on the left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad