GDT: Game 42 | Pens vs. Canes | 7 PM | ATTSN-PT, FS-SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sid's line because of the difference in Sid's game.

Geno's line . . . truth is Geno and Phil ALWAYS have sucked together with possession (which is why I keep saying they need a better fit on the LW, someone with jam).

Bottom six is self explanatory.
split them up, doing them no favor playing together

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Honestly, they just stuck two very good players together until they developed some kind of “chemistry”. They need to be on their own lines. An LW isn’t actually going to fix that, it’s just managing a problem they keep repeating.

No, with the right LW, you'd get the type of production that one would expect from putting Geno and Phil together.

It's just the Pens haven't had that right LW for the last 2.5 seasons (really longer than that if you look at Geno's career with the team).

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is it me or does Hunwick-Letang NOT look god awful?

Hockey math . . . a cluster**** + a cluster**** = meh?

1380484447961153_animate.gif

Reactions: KIRK

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Anyone else disappointed that Steiggy isn't around to tell bad stories about the 70's instead of actually calling the game?

Yeah me neither.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
No, with the right LW, you'd get the type of production that one would expect from putting Geno and Phil together.

It's just the Pens haven't had that right LW for the last 2.5 seasons (really longer than that if you look at Geno's career with the team).

Yeah, I really don’t think you will. This team needs a couple of prime Kunitzes but Kunitz-x-Kessel and Kunitz-Malkin-Sprong/x would be the better result.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Geno has to be so careful. He gets away with so many hooks, if the refs need to give a penalty he'll be first cab off the rank.

I'm liking our defensive zone play more so far tonight. We're getting on their D better than we have been in a while.

Also, what was with that Horny-Geno chemistry there in the neutral zone?!?! Never seen those two pull off anything that complicated before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad