GDT: Game 42: Columbus at Florida | 1/14 7PM

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The negativity by a select few in these threads night after night ... with the Blue Jackets still doing crazy well in the standings... is mind-numbing and getting incredibly old.

If you find yourself feeling so upset, do yourself and all of the rest of us a favor --- just quit watching. :)

It's not really the negativity or criticism. It's definitely warranted at times. It's the complete over the top ******** that's completely ****ing annoying.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Korpi is athletic but he seems to get a little out of control flopping around with that big frame. Granted, the D has been giving up a lot of quality chances.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Jackets have had some of their worst performances against the lesser teams.

Haven't the CBJ regulation losses been to primarily playoff teams?

Boston x 2
San Jose x 2
Calgary
New York Rangers
Washington Capitals
Carolina

Only Carolina not yet playoff team...but they should pass Philly when they get their games in hand played.

Edit: I guess if you mean by lesser opponents, those below us in standings, then I guess everyone :D

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
These Florida announcers are extremely passive aggressive...
If we don't get some pressure going it's done. Can't hope for a lucky goal all the time

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Detroit pummels Pens 6-3
Rangers losing 5-4 to Montreal with 5 minutes left

Let's go CBJ...can put distance on them with at least a point.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Potvin keeps implying Murray was trying to hit a Panther player in the head with a puck in the 1st. Just score to shut this ****er up, PLEASE

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Beat ourselves with turnovers and softies. Our play is very concerning. We need to get back to playing well or we're going to be fighting for our playoff spot especially with all the back to backs and Metro games to end the year.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Someone tell Denny Potvin to ****...he keeps raving about Murray and his choice to shoot high but apparently he cant do that bc he has 0 goals. Gotta love the uneducated

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Haven't the CBJ regulation losses been to primarily playoff teams?

Boston x 2
San Jose x 2
Calgary
New York Rangers
Washington Capitals
Carolina

Only Carolina not yet playoff team...but they should pass Philly when they get their games in hand played.

I don't count any of the games in the first 2w of the season. I'm thinking in terms of sustained effort. Didn't realize Calgary was a playoff team, but thinking of that game, both Colorado games (neither of which were that good). Their best games imo where their performances have been best are against the better teams. Even in that Wash game they played pretty well but couldn't solve Holtby and eventually put up the white flag. I just think they've struggled with effort a bit against lesser teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad