Post-Game Talk: Game 40: Preds at blackhawks. 6:00 CT. "Olympic gold dive rematch"

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
He did allow the rebound that created the goal, but I guess it more hs to do with the fact that we see far more scrambles like that with Pekka than other goalies.

He does scramble a lot, but he made a great save on a one-timer in tight and they got a lucky bounce in a chaotic scrum. I give him zero blame for that.

Saros is the opposite. Very controlled.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Just can't get the bounces.

If the Arvy/Neal/Fisher/Wilson injuries are at all serious, PK needs to get the surgery done and be ready for next year.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Garbage game. The team tried to pull the same strategy as the Vols this year, Start Slow, then try to come back.

You

Jul 1, 2010
That has to be the worst hat trick in NHL history. Punch one in and two empty netters.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
It's time to tank

I don't know about tanking but our chances to get into the playoffs just get slimmer and slimmer each time. Probably best anyways cause feel we would just get kicked out of the first round anyways if we did make it. With all the injuries we have I'm not expecting much for this year.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I will say this, shame on the ****** Blackhawks fans for not littering the ice with their hats for Hartmann. What a bunch of cheap ass holes.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Garbage game. The team tried to pull the same strategy as the Vols this year, Start Slow, then try to come back.

Well at least that defenseman who isn't worth even 2 million dollars a year wasn't playing. You know the one who is the worst player on the roster. I think it is clear by how many goals the team has scored and its record since the injury that this is a MUCH better team without Subban. I'm with you - Trade the bum! Run him out of town!

#tradepkforabagofpucks :laugh:

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
The pieces are there. Injuries are just killing the team right now. We have the 5th best goal differential in the conference, granted that's only +2 but have the 9th best record in the conference.

It might not be the worst thing for PK to get whatever he needs to get done and just come back and give it another go next year.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
The pieces are there. Injuries are just killing the team right now. We have the 5th best goal differential in the conference, granted that's only +2 but have the 9th best record in the conference.

It might not be the worst thing for PK to get whatever he needs to get done and just come back and give it another go next year.

Yeah this season is toast, PK just needs to sit the rest of the year and heal.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Well at least that defenseman who isn't worth even 2 million dollars a year wasn't playing. You know the one who is the worst player on the roster. I think it is clear by how many goals the team has scored and its record since the injury that this is a MUCH better team without Subban. I'm with you - Trade the bum! Run him out of town!

#tradepkforabagofpucks :laugh:

I'm sorry he just hasn't impressed me the way he has the rest of this town. I'm not going to put him up on a pedestal like a god just because he makes 9M a year. To me Irwin has been equal in play which is a shame.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
well, time to start the tank. only 3 pts away from being 3rd last in the league so shouldn't be that hard anyway :sarcasm:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
If we can get a top forward out of PK I would be okay for trading him. Otherwise I would just sit him out this year to get his surgery and then see how he does next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad